Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Satanic Boxing

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    well, if Pat Robertson is doing it, it is definitely devil's horns, because he is the antichrist.
    LOL!!!

i was slightly impressed i found that.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    LOL!!!

i was slightly impressed i found that.
    you most definitely earn cool points for that.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

"Magus" Anton Zsandor LeVey, was born Howard Levey, a jewish kid who grew up in LA, traveled with a carnival-and if you know carnies, you see how he grew up to be a con man who parlayed the spoiled, self-centered ideologies of the 70's "me generation" into a fortune.
    There is actually, well at least until LeVey, no such thing as Satanism, a Satanic Church, etc.
    The closest thing was the hellfire club, which was developed by aristocrats rebelling against the authority of the church. THEY invented the black mass, and THEY were the first to recite the lord's prayer backwards-really designed to shock the general church going public, rather than a serious worship of Satan.
    in other words; POSEURS!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Pwnd!!!!!!!!

I just ate too much cheesecake at the Tiger Claw office party....

...I think I'm in some kind of cheesecake toxic shock.

Anyway, speaking of Anton Lavey, did I ever tell you I sold swords to him? Seriously.

I know I shouldn't post this, but it comes up when you do an image search for "Satanic Boxing".

Note that he's using everlast gear, which only bolsters Ray's concerns.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

The closest thing was the hellfire club, which was developed by aristocrats rebelling against the authority of the church. THEY invented the black mass, and THEY were the first to recite the lord's prayer backwards-really designed to shock the general church going public, rather than a serious worship of Satan.
    yeah, those guys are awesome!

There has been an undercurrent of satanism in this country and abroad since the turn of the 20th century. Although not formed as a satanist cult officially, groups connected with the likes of Alister Crowley openly channeled the ally of Satan, Aiwas.

P.S. Ray needs a shrink.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    There has been an undercurrent of satanism in this country and abroad since the turn of the 20th century. Although not formed as a satanist cult officially, groups connected with the likes of Alister Crowley openly channeled the ally of Satan, Aiwas.

P.S. Ray needs a shrink.
    Don't confuse High Magick with Satanism. Although the Church defines High Magick as devil worship, to would also do the same with Noi-Gung. Many forms of High Magick were paths to personal mastery of the self.
    I am not saying that I subscribe to their beliefs, I am simply stating that you cannot go by one religion's definition of another's faith and beliefs. The Gods of one faith are the Devils of another.
    But yeah, Ray needs a shrink.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Speaking of rock on and Crowley...

"MIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTER CROWLEY *DUM!* *DUM!* *DUM!* What went down in your head?"

The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    Alguien te puso una brujeria, brother. lol No, I don't see what you're asking about. It looks like a regular old Everlast to me, bro.
    Estas hablando de las estrellas. Tiene que ir a la botanica pa' comprar un rompe saraguey. . jeje
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

pentagrams never offend anybody.

if u find muhammed on that everlast bag then we got a problem.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    ya i know, but its funny anyway. also, this is wrong.

its like this;

the thing is, the thumb meets the ends of the fingers to form a 'goat head face' other wise its a 'rock on' or a 'i love you'
    to add a bit of flavor to the meaning of that hand gesture, if you were to be in Italy and do it to someone you surely would get an unhappy reaction as it would imply you are suggesting the person is being cheated by his/her partner. No body like to wear the "green hat"
    Last edited by Gru Bianca; 12-23-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Greetings,

It upsets me dearly when you guys start to lose your way. Let me bring you back to the light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnTQk1dHLMI

Here is a live version of the above:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqPLQnCIdH0

Now HEAL!!!! Heal!!!!! Come back to THE LIGHT!!

If that doesn't work,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osZT-5YOVk0

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post

P.S. Ray needs a shrink.
    Youre joking right?

Crowley didnt practice anything satanic or remotely "evil" for the matter hell he influenced wicca and wiccans are a bunch of pacifist pot head hippies

Crowley's works were also heavily influenced by the kaballah and zen Buddhism among other things. He was also a notorious prankster who liked to say things to get a reaction from folks. Him being able to convince many people (to this day amusingly enough ) that he was some booga booga dark sorcerer is one of the greatest shams of all time.

His humor even extended to his works which many people cite as proof of how evil he was. The great human sacrifice as he called it for example was a tounge in cheek metaphor for refraining from sex during the ritual as it was believed the sexual energy was transmitted through both partners meditating rather than actually physically boinging.

while i dont subscribe to his beliefs his thelema is free from alot of the backwards nonsense that plagues many other faiths and largely promoted the main notion that through yoga and ritual one could find their true destiny in order to better themselves and society and all that fuzzy wuzzy stuff

hardly a terrifying notion.

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down