Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Satanic Boxing

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    I cut those stars off and flipped them around.
    of course you did Ray; of course you did...

To not see the influence of the occult in our movies, music, advertising, etc. is to be blinded by the obvious.
    and which "occult" would this be now? and when u say "infuence" what do u mean by that?

Stealth planes, satellites, nuclear bombs, the internet.... Steve Hawkins saying the Universe just arrived by itself without God. The idea that 360 million years ago dinosaurs ruled the world and then somehow monkeys evolved into modern man so quickly.
    Ray, this is just sloppy reasoning and completely lacks any intellectual rigor; you personally may not care for or understand the concepts behind something like evolution, but that doesn't mean that they are invalid; if you don't agree w Hawkin's, then demonstrate specifically why he is wrong (refute his evidence) and then provide your own; if you can't do that, then you have no capacity to make a point about the above

There is one God.
    first, please define what you mean by "god" and then please provide a shred of evidence to support that this entity exists; only after that can you begin to argue for this entity's exclusivity...

The practice of magic and the deception of people is an affront to God.
    The posting of stupidity and depreciation of intelligence is an affront to humanity.
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 12-26-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Time is the fourth dimension. (or one of them I suppose it could be 5th, 6th or what ever if it has to get in line.) every satellite that runs our cell phones operates with precise programming to account for the extremely minor time delay every one operates in. When man kind is capable of reaching near light speeds we will be able to jump out of the current time stream and isolate ourselves into a slower stream. Depending on how close we get to light speed, will determine how much time will have passed in addition to what we traveling have lived. Once you get up to 99% of the speed of light, the calculations show quite a significant decrease in the amount that you are effected by the time stream. Making travel to the future quite real. However there is an element of severe paradox when we look at the possibility of traveling backwards in time. Making that theoretically impossible.

We were talking about time travel, right?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

if i could travel back in time, i would give aks to the boxer rebels. then i rule as king of my own magical kung fu kingdom. (no whities allowed)

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

There is one God.
    The problem is that there were several "God"'s in the Judeo-Islamic-Christian Traditions. Plus if this is true, than why did this "one God" only reveal itself to one people and not the whole world?

I usually have no problems with what people belief in, but I will never understand the need for people to expose their beliefs to everyone else. It always seemed a personal matter to me, and more about one's own development.

Blog Entries
    if i could travel back in time, i would give aks to the boxer rebels. then i rule as king of my own magical kung fu kingdom. (no whities allowed)
    your magical kingdom will be overthroned by boxer rebels rebelling using their boxing for generations to come......you should have aks sumbawdee
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    Uh theres evil yoga?
    There are no evil guns either.

Don't think for a minute that I am a bible thumping fool, like ray. I know very well what Frater Perdurabo was all about.

For a Christian, Ray spends an inordinate amount of time looking for Satan.

It must be nice to live with such certainty. Arrogant as all that is.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I think some Christians spend way too much time dwelling on the negative, Satan, condemning others, etc
    Instead of focusing on spirituality, love and goodwill.
    Now, how did that ever happen?
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post

Don't think for a minute that I am a bible thumping fool, like ray.ut.
    Your exhibiting the same sort of superstition and paranoia that someone like ray does however.

To this day there is no conclusive evidence Crowley was involved in anything evil. In his philosophical works or from any writings of people who happened to encounter him. He was merely a harmless man interested in spirituality.

The only so called evidence springs from the same websites that say our government officials are lizards who eat babies in a shrine underneath the white house. Why do you think that is?

its quite amazing how hearsay can so strongly interweave itself into peoples minds and convince them of anything. It shows how gullible people can be

also the whole satanic nonsense is silly. In the book of job he was merely one of gods angels sent to test men. He did not rebel and roamthe pits of hell torturing countless republicans and all that gobbledegook.

Many of the common notions about satan we have today sprang up from people who could not translate the semetic languages properly and from crack pots like st paul who used fear to control his followers.
    Last edited by goju; 12-26-2011 at 05:36 PM.

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Blog Entries
    Antagonist = satan

Protagonist = GOD

Religion Sounds like one mans story..........

Religion is restrictive. Oppressive. Judgmental. This is not God, G.A.O.T.U., or our higher power.

RELIGION IS NOT FOR ME.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post

also the whole satanic nonsense is silly. In the book of job he was merely one of gods angels sent to test men. He did not rebel and roamthe pits of hell torturing countless republicans and all that gobbledegook.

Many of the common notions about satan we have today sprang up from people who could not translate the semetic languages properly and from crack pots like st paul who used fear to control his followers.
    exactly. Where do you think the term,"Devil's advocate" comes from?
    You take the opposite viewpoint and challenge the person in order for him to strengthen his argument. In the case of Satan-he challenges man's spirituality in order to strengthen his resolve, thus strengthening his relation with God.
    Therefore, Satan was created by God, for the good of all mankind.

If you take the viewpoint that God is ALL POWERFUL, created the heavens and earth, ALL LIFE, then he must also have created Satan, and is more powerful. Well, there must have been a reason, and if for some reason God fu(ked up, then he can destroy Stan at will, yes?
    If you buy one, then you have to buy into the whole theory.
    Ya can't pick and choose, and then start quoting scripture to fit in with your beliefs.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

I just find it interesting that someone would vandalize their own equipment because it vaguely resembles a reference to something. Might as well yank out all of your home's inner workings that resemble an upside down cross too.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Blog Entries
    I just find it interesting that someone would vandalize their own equipment because it vaguely resembles a reference to something.
    come on, you're talkin about Ray Pina here.....LMAO... nothing seems quite right in regards to him LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    exactly. Where do you think the term,"Devil's advocate" comes from?
    Satan's attorney?
    (and that may b redundant, I'm not sure...)

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I just find it interesting that someone would vandalize their own equipment because it vaguely resembles a reference to something. Might as well yank out all of your home's inner workings that resemble an upside down cross too.
    yeah - I mean, also, wudn't it hav been much easier to just black out the stars w a sharpie? or cover them w duct tape? lolol