Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cultivating Chi

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Redmond View Post
    So then you don't believe in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine and that's fine.

Oh no, I never said that. I have used accupuncturists and Traditional Chinese medicine. I know it works. However, I do not believe that there are 8 different and distinct kinds of Chi. I think it is all one chi, and it takes several different paths. Also, like the last post about heaven and earth and such, it all makes very little sinse. It is much better and easier to explain if you use a more precise form of language. Chinese may be well understood by those that speak it fluently, but it is too general in nature to refer to heaven and earth and all that other silly stuff. Too much room for interpretation. We do not take our energy from the universe, or even the earth.
    Jackie Lee

We do not take our energy from the universe
    Actually we do, unless you can conclusively prove the universe is not closed.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Actually we do, unless you can conclusively prove the universe is not closed.

Not trying to be rude here, but that statement makes no sense to me. The Universe is a vast, cold, and dark place, and we can not physically draw energy from it. Our energy is created by our own bodies from food and oxygen that we take in. Stop eating and breathing and see how long the universe keeps you alive. That is reality.
    Jackie Lee

correct me if i am wrong...But isnt your body, my body, the air we breath, the food and water we intake, the sun and the light it radiates to us all apart of the unvierse?

We need sunlight to grow, Water to survive food to replenish our minerals and elements. Arent these things the universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Not trying to be rude here, but that statement makes no sense to me. The Universe is a vast, cold, and dark place, and we can not physically draw energy from it. Our energy is created by our own bodies from food and oxygen that we take in. Stop eating and breathing and see how long the universe keeps you alive. That is reality.
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"