Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cultivating Chi

I don't believe in 8 types of Qi. Or Chi. Whatever. I think that is just ancient Chinese Mystique. I believe that there is only one kind of Chi, which is the simple energy of the body that gives you life. There are probably at least 8 meridians, or pathways where the chi flows naturally, and these meridians can be blocked by injury or by intentional interference through accupuncture and other manipulations. I can give very good examples of this.
    The problem with trying to use Chinese to explain these things is that it is way to general with somewhat broad meanings at times. Especially if Chinese is not your first language.
    Jackie Lee

IMHO.

Reading this thread, I doubt any true development in the field of chi cultivation can be done. The reason is there isn't a Clear and full Comprehensive view on this chi cultivation engineering. It is more a philosophical interpretation here .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-29-2011 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    I don't believe in 8 types of Qi. Or Chi. Whatever. I think that is just ancient Chinese Mystique. I believe that there is only one kind of Chi, which is the simple energy of the body that gives you life. There are probably at least 8 meridians, or pathways where the chi flows naturally, and these meridians can be blocked by injury or by intentional interference through accupuncture and other manipulations. I can give very good examples of this.
    The problem with trying to use Chinese to explain these things is that it is way to general with somewhat broad meanings at times. Especially if Chinese is not your first language.
    So then you don't believe in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine and that's fine.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    IMHO.

Reading this thread, I doubt any true development in the field of chi cultivation can be done. The reason is there isn't a Clear and full Comprehensive view on this chi cultivation engineering. It is more a philosophical interpretation here .
    Well Kirlian photography shows that something like chi exists.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Redmond View Post
    Well Kirlian photography shows that something like chi exists.
    IMHO,

The Chinese has a clear and precise process of cultivate chi. Everything is well define. It is no different then a physical development. One doesn't need kirlian or even biofeedback instrument. Kirlian or biofeedback instrument are mostly tools to pursue the western world. They really doesn't do much, not to mention they are always misunderstood and become mystefy.

Those who really has the qi cultivation is very clear for it. And also knows it is not everything such as qi ball blast projection. But it is certainly another layer of human reality which they can access for their use.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    IMHO.

So what must it be besides a philospical intrepreatiton in your opinion?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    i like that video..actually thats not chi he is doing...

it is dengfaifu...

i now posses the power to do that very thing lets touch hands
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

This guy has students like the previous clip....'Ripley' where are you ?

he isnt the only true master
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT6BK...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    Thanks for sharing very interesting indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesper View Post
    Hmmmm.......; )

Hmmmm.......; )
    No one is a as bad as my man So put that in your pipe and smoke it

http://youtu.be/gEDaCIDvj6I

Quote Originally Posted by Jansingsang View Post
    No one is a as bad as my man So put that in your pipe and smoke it

http://youtu.be/gEDaCIDvj6I
    that is 'crazy' in action , you win...this battle, I shall return

that is 'crazy' in action , you win...this battle, I shall return
    That's a Punch Kick, chop. Arse Wooping . If i ever saw one
    Last edited by Jansingsang; 12-30-2011 at 10:49 AM.

this thread is offically derailed...

lol

let me join in on the fun!!!

Strong Ch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdHB3...eature=related

immortal Jing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkdRF...eature=related

True Chi Master
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikWpP...eature=related
    Last edited by Yoshiyahu; 12-30-2011 at 01:21 PM.