Thread: Training clips

Training clips

Courtesy of TVT [Traditional Ving Tsun]

is this you?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

No, sadly, Michael Kurth is ahead of me on the curve His students: WSL> PB> MK
    NOT Kruth
    Last edited by k gledhill; 01-01-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Hey, Kev! Michael Kurth is the name, not Kruth....

Some impressions of last week's training in Bielefeld / Germany. Michael made an intensive week after Christmas, some of the guys there trained 7 hours a day four days long. I could be there only a few hours for training and spend some time there with my little daughter in the afternoon.

Kai

I like that clip. The students look good. btw, Kev, would ever admit that you like a clip from another lineage???? Hey, if something's good it good regardless of who's doing it right?
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Great clip. Great practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Redmond View Post
    Hey, if something's good it good regardless of who's doing it right?

Absolutely right, Phil! Also my point of view. Btw. it is not really another lineage. Michael Kurth is a long time student of Philipp Bayer although he is no more longer in the VTKFAE. But the style of training and the Ving Tsun didn't really change.

Kai

P.S. Sorry if there are mistakes in my posts. I don't write in english every day and schooltime is far away in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Kaybee View Post
    Hey, Kev! Michael Kurth is the name, not Kruth....

Some impressions of last week's training in Bielefeld / Germany. Michael made an intensive week after Christmas, some of the guys there trained 7 hours a day four days long. I could be there only a few hours for training and spend some time there with my little daughter in the afternoon.

Kai
    Doh ! ....

Michael Kurth a.k.a. "The Butcher from Brake"!!!

Absolutely right, Phil! Also my point of view. Btw. it is not really another lineage. Michael Kurth is a long time student of Philipp Bayer although he is no more longer in the VTKFAE. But the style of training and the Ving Tsun didn't really change.

Kai

P.S. Sorry if there are mistakes in my posts. I don't write in english every day and schooltime is far away in the past
    Hs Wing does look good. btw, My iphone has auto correct so sometimes my posts will have crazy misspellings. I work for a Law Firm and once I was trying to type pre-certs (pre-certifications), to my boss and it kept coming out I got the perverts for Dave. Dang auto correct. .lol
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Hs Wing does look good. btw, My iphone has auto correct so sometimes my posts will have crazy misspellings. I work for a Law Firm and once I was trying to type pre-certs (pre-certifications), to my boss and it kept coming out I got the perverts for Dave. Dang auto correct. .lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Perverts for law firms- sometimes can be like carrying coal to Newcastle?

Oops!

Oops!
    They all got a laugh out of it thank God...
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr