Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Truthers

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    This doesn't explain how some kid sitting in his mom's basement in Colombia becomes obsessed with the subject and won't stop typing out one sided diatribes in a content unrelated site.
    Isn't the content of this thread also unrelated to this site? Isn't that why this area of the site is called "Off Topic"?

The mystery deepens for the "Einsteins" of the Kung fu forum.....LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Isn't the content of this thread also unrelated to this site? Isn't that why this area of the site is called "Off Topic"?

The mystery deepens for the "Einsteins" of the Kung fu forum.....LOL!
    see what I mean?

Passive aggressive attacks that are somewhat lame and indicative of extremely low self esteem.

Constant demands to be heard to be listened to and to be validated even in the face of everyone rejecting him outright, he still makes demands.

what an odd little man.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

see what I mean?

Passive aggressive attacks that are somewhat lame and indicative of extremely low self esteem.

Constant demands to be heard to be listened to and to be validated even in the face of everyone rejecting him outright, he still makes demands.

what an odd little man.
    Sorry to come across as "passive aggressive" (which you also do come across as), but I was just reacting to your paradoxical comment.

Again, isn't the Off Topíc section of any website, just that, OFF TOPIC?

Dude. Passive aggressive I am not.

I am directly calling you an ignorant malcontent.

There is nothing passive about it. It's pretty direct. It has to be, you are stupid as a post and go on and on and on with your stupid crap regardless of how many times you are corrected.

I'm pretty direct with people I regard as dishonest and malignant.

You are a masochist. You enjoy being insulted.
    Obviously.

Off the topic doesn't mean your driveling nonsense about cabals and other crap.
    But, as you are clearly not right in the head, you just keep going til we ban you for some reason or another again.

I think it's probably something you desire so you can tell your cat how much trouble you've gotten into for spreading your "truth"

Now, don't forget to write that diatribe to Gene complaining about me again. Make sure you swear up and down that you have done nothing wrong etc etc.

meh.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 01-10-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Dude. Passive aggressive I am not.
    I was being polite.....

I am directly calling you an ignorant malcontent.
    Right back at ya!

PS. It is easy to "directly" insult people who are sitting half a world away from you. Kids can do that!

There is nothing passive about it. It's pretty direct. It has to be, you are stupid as a post and go on and on and on with your stupid crap
    Right back at ya!

regardless of how many times you are corrected.
    Well that is the thing you see, no one here has corrected me besides throwing empty and intellectually ignorant comments at me, as I am still waiting for:

examples of skyscrapers collapsing into their own footprints at free fall speed from fires on their top floors; I am still waiting to see how it was possible that two aircraft impacts, not only brought two buildings into their footprints, but also a THIRD one! LOL!; In this world that is apparently full of Islamic suicidal terrorists, I am still waiting for examples of such fanatics who also happen to be lap dancing fans and heavy alcohol drinkers, brought up in a Westernized manner!

I am also waiting to hear explanations of how governments that are dominated by Freemasonery that is the "biggest charity organization on earth" and "men who believe in god" (), can throughout the history be behind so much mass murder, looting and pillaging?
    Care to explain?

I'm pretty direct with people I regard as dishonest and malignant.
    the problem with "direct" people such as yourself is that you can't handle the direct responses to your "directness"!

You are a masochist. You enjoy being insulted.
    Obviously.
    From an early age I was told to ignore ignorant insults....."the dogs bark, but the caravan will continue its journey".......

Off the topic doesn't mean your driveling nonsense about cabals and other crap.
    Off the topic means OFF TOPIC. As long as forum rules are not broken, then one can discuss pretty much anything.

But, as you are clearly not right in the head, you just keep going til we ban you for some reason or another again.
    I would say that your current behavior of you "directly" insulting me, which I believe is against forum rules, seems to make you calling for my banning, rather hypocritical.

You can't just insult people just because the subject matter of a thread they started is not to your liking, or goes beyond your political knowledge.

Your "power mad" behavior on your part hasn' t gone unnoticed by other posters such as Scott Brown either.

I think it's probably something you desire so you can tell your cat how much trouble you've gotten into for spreading your "truth"
    CATS again! Gene, for once and for all, are there cats posting in this forum?

DJ, I do not have a cat, but my life is blessed by many pu$$ies! I believe that you should follow my example and enjoy life. That way you will have less hate in you, and hence have less need to act "macho"!

Now, don't forget to write that diatribe to Gene complaining about me again. Make sure you swear up and down that you have done nothing wrong etc etc.

meh.
    Of course, I have done nothing wrong. I am on an internet forum - a good one for most parts - and like any internet forum I post my opinions on various subjects, that include world politics. Am I doing something wrong, just because you disagree with my political position, or can't comprehend it? LOL!

By the way, in the past I have thought about writing to Gene about you. I believe that you bring personal issues into your moderating, as well as your general posting.

However, for the life of me I can't actually remember if I did. You can ask him yourself and get back to us about this, but whatever the case, I am sure that there were plenty of others who complained about you, based on what was put on the public boards.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-10-2012 at 07:17 PM.

lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I also read once that people are more comfortable believing that everything is secretly being handled by covert operations than believing that we really AREN'T in control, and yes, some of those covert organizations totally dropped the ball.

People forget that the CIA and whatnot is ran by the same fallible humans... the same folks who also accidentally pour their cereal into their coffee in the morning because they are half awake. And the same folks who miss what, in hindsight, were clear warning signs.

For a lot of people, the thought of superhuman covert operatives is easier to deal with.
    I have never fukced up my morning cereal. To do so in my household would have ended up in homicide.

That's sort of the same argument I use against creationists. It is infinately more comfy to believe that you are and/or will be in the hands of some great power that loves you. Please. lol. You a christian Drake?

This doesn't explain how some kid sitting in his mom's basement in Colombia becomes obsessed with the subject and won't stop typing out one sided diatribes in a content unrelated site.
    I think it's worse than that David. I think he may actually be a middle aged single male. If he was some kid in mommys basement I would probably have a bit of sympathy for him.

*shudder*

lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Because they keep adapting it to current events. This **** was supposed to happen in the 1980s, then it adapted to the 1990's, now it's adapting to today's current events. There will never be an actual "takeover". It's just applying current events to a template. It's easy. Just exchange current events for past ones, add Illuminati, and keep the same general menace. Hell, I remember when the truthers thought there was a "Tower of Babel" being built in Israel...
    Well, you have to at least entertain the idea that it's possible that there will be a takeover otherwise you leave yourselves open to just that. No? To ignore it as outright fantasy would be the height of ignorance since you don't really know one way or the other. All we really have, at best, are educated guesses.

...maybe it's cause you are prospecting for Tin in a wheat field?
    Booyaakkaaa!!!! What the blooooodclot!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Was that another one of your "I know you are but what am I" reversals or are you really that obtuse. . .
    Funny.... Obtuse is the exact word I used for him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Yes, god forbid! I mean what was the man thinking, expecting some of the posters here to actually read!

Of course, perhaps he was aware of the negative attitudes towards Youtube videos here in the forums and try in vain to adapt and make amendments......LOL!

Just can't win in this place.....LOL!
    Word. So **** off then.

Sorry Dave. I'll stop now.

Hey, Just because HWs world view is laughable does NOT mean that there are no conspiracies and well off types trying to hold others down in order to maintain what they believe is their god given right to have. To ignore this truth would be sheer folly.

In order to truly be free, one must be able to think outside of the guidelines set forth for them by a system that was never actually designed to push people up the hierarchal ladder. Infact the only way to truly take full advantage of the American system one must abandon its precepts.
    Reminds me of Doublethink like in Nineteen Eighty Four. All that truth and liberty for all crap needs to go right out the window. The constitution must be viewed as a revered item that will constantly be ignored and manipulated yet still spoken of as if it is infallible and unchangable. Except when they change it, of course.

see what I mean?

what an odd little man.
    Kid has a massive inferiority complex going on, that's for sure.