Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Truthers

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    PS. It is easy to "directly" insult people who are sitting half a world away from you. Kids can do that!
    So what? You saying that you would beat him up if it were face to face? You're a toughguy too, ay? One more checkmark on the massive insecurity side of the checklist.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    So what? You saying that you would beat him up if it were face to face? You're a toughguy too, ay? One more checkmark on the massive insecurity side of the checklist.
    I am not a violent man, but if I am going to be direct with anyone, in such a way that DJ flaunts his "directness", then I would prefer him to be standing infront of me, otherwise, one is not really "direct". If you think that this policy is a sign of insecurity then good luck to you....LOL!

You know, you and DJ can have a "who is better at wrong guessing on the internet" contest....LOL!

Kung Fu is good for you.

The DIRECT truth seems to frustrate some people!

No direct answers to my questions, eh, DJ?

MONG BAT MAD!!

Mong Bat go "GWWWAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

You a christian Drake?

Is this a trick question?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I think it's worse than that David. I think he may actually be a middle aged single male. If he was some kid in mommys basement I would probably have a bit of sympathy for him.
    LOL, David see this, Syn7 is catching up with your wrong guessing, and if you don't start making clueless comments about my character, he will beat you in this wrong guessing match! LOL!

Syn7. I am a happily married man!

By the way, are you Canadian, like David Jamieson?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Is this a trick question?
    I believe that Syn7 wants to know wether you talk to god, just like G.W. Bush.... LOL!

I believe that Syn7 wants to know wether you talk to god, just like G.W. Bush.... LOL!
    Dude, just calm yourself down.

a) nobody really gives a crap about your "theories"

b) You are surly and bring out the worst in people here.

c) You post content that is irrelevant to the overall site and it's search rankings and therefore pollute that in the same way 1bad was doing it with political crap to garner more hits in search engines.

d) with point C, understand that KFM isn't here to generate content for other causes outside of itself and it's interests.

e) kfm forums are not a democracy, it's a monarchy and the interests of the parent company will prevail over any rant you want to place here.

Don't take any of that as an insult. Just understand it.

Bottom line is this. This is a site about Kung Fu. Yes, this is an off topic section but let me tell you something, you and your ilk are polluting the data for this site by constantly cross posting tin foil hat stuff which is irrelevant.

This in turn hurts this site in search rankings because it becomes disassociated through this bad content comparison.

Keep posting vast amounts of political stuff and conspiracy stuff and I'll have you banned permanently. You might think that unfair, but that's how it is.

If you don't want to comply I can see that this is done within the next 24 hours for sure.

Stop posting the tin foil hat stuff and the political nonsense as it is compromising data as we move forward.

That is all.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I wrote a one liner to Drake and you come out with a long monologue asking me to calm myself down? LOL!

May I remind you that this political thread was not started by me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Dude, just calm yourself down.

a) nobody really gives a crap about your "theories"

b) You are surly and bring out the worst in people here.

c) You post content that is irrelevant to the overall site and it's search rankings and therefore pollute that in the same way 1bad was doing it with political crap to garner more hits in search engines.

d) with point C, understand that KFM isn't here to generate content for other causes outside of itself and it's interests.

e) kfm forums are not a democracy, it's a monarchy and the interests of the parent company will prevail over any rant you want to place here.

Don't take any of that as an insult. Just understand it.

Bottom line is this. This is a site about Kung Fu. Yes, this is an off topic section but let me tell you something, you and your ilk are polluting the data for this site by constantly cross posting tin foil hat stuff which is irrelevant.

This in turn hurts this site in search rankings because it becomes disassociated through this bad content comparison.

Keep posting vast amounts of political stuff and conspiracy stuff and I'll have you banned permanently. You might think that unfair, but that's how it is.

If you don't want to comply I can see that this is done within the next 24 hours for sure.

Stop posting the tin foil hat stuff and the political nonsense as it is compromising data as we move forward.

That is all.
    Anyway, I wish you had explained the site's position before. I wonder why Gene, or at least the moderators in charge of the Off Topic secton never mentioned what you are stating?

I mean is there a secret quota on how many posts one can make about a given subject matter in the Off Topic section??

I guess I will just have to post relevant stuff, like pictures of scantly dressed babes? LOL!

Anyway, can you please explain what you mean by the following statement:

What was 1bad doing??
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-11-2012 at 07:47 AM.

I wrote a one liner to Drake and you come out with a long monologue asking me to calm myself down? LOL!

May I remind you that this political thread was not started by me!!!!

Anyway, I wish you had explained the site's position before. I wonder why Gene, or at least the moderators in charge of the Off Topic secton never mentioned what you are stating?

I mean is there a secret quota on how many posts one can make about a given subject matter in the Off Topic section??

I guess I will just have to post relevant stuff, like pictures of scantly dressed babes? LOL!

Anyway, can you please explain what you mean by the following statement:

What was 1bad doing??
    1. No one is obligated to explain anything to you.
    2.1 bad was polluting the site with politically agendized content to get wide spread hits in searches.
    3.you are doing the same thing as 1bad, whether intentional or not.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I guess HW hasn't figured out that I've had him on ignore for weeks now...
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

1. No one is obligated to explain anything to you.
    2.1 bad was polluting the site with politically agendized content to get wide spread hits in searches.
    3.you are doing the same thing as 1bad, whether intentional or not.
    FORUM RULES:

"Although the administrators and moderators of Kung Fu Magazine Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Kung Fu Magazine Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of Kung Fu Magazine Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason"

I posted the rules as a reference to your recent posts directed at me!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I guess HW hasn't figured out that I've had him on ignore for weeks now...
    LOL!

This is how it has works. I post a thread. Then you come in and badmouth the contents of the thread time and again,. That is, you are the first one to always engage and provoke an argument regarding general threads or posts made by me. Then when you don't like the counterpoints made to your argument, you "put me on ignore"....LOL!

One couldn't invent this stuff.....LOL!