Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: TMA in modern times

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    For all the master eye pokers

If you or one of your training brothers believes they are being shorted by MMA rules, I can set you up in an Anything Goes (head butts, eye pokes, groin shots, biting) match for decent money + travel expenses to and in Rio.

Good luck eye poking a 4th or 5th dan BJJ black belt. They'll tear your fuking arm off.
    Any given person can fight well. BJJ fighters can fight well, Kung Fu Fighters can fight well, Russian Sambo fighters can fight welletc etc. It all depends on the skill of the each individual fighter.

Because you have not seen me fight..... how do you know so well that my eye poking or groin striking is good or bad? How would you know if I would or would not rip a new ass.hole in those BJJ 4th and 5th degree fighters?

Do not make assumptions about anyone or any style until you have been there and done that else you make an ass of yourself.

ginosifu
    Last edited by ginosifu; 02-03-2012 at 07:53 AM.

eye poking? wtf is that garbage about.
    seriously? why do some of you people even care so much about something you obviously don't do and know even less about by measure of your spontaneous ejaculations of nonsense here in these forums?

People make this shit up in their heads and then come here to try and post an argument about it?

That is moon bat crazy. Seriously. there is a mental deficiency occurring in people who create these strawmen in my opinion. If I set out to dump someone on their arse, it ain't gonna be like a jackie chan movie fu thing. Who does that? lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries

I'm Bacat Man

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by ginosifu View Post

Because you have not seen me fight..... how do you know so well that my eye poking or groin striking is good or bad? How would you know if I would or would not rip a new ass.hole in those BJJ 4th and 5th degree fighters?
    I don't. And neither do you if you have not placed yourself in a venue to determine how you compare.

That's all I'm saying.

Talk is talk. Having a depth of TCMAers representing in these venues -- like BJJ, like Sambo -- is another. Maybe you missed your time. What about your students? As long as TCMA keeps ducking the issue it will continuously be in the position it is in.

I'm radical and take it a step further, which I could see bothers people: Kung Fu is dead and won't be brought back to life. If someone from TCMA is going to the UFC, they'll be conditioning like MMA. They'll know judo and or BJJ. They use modern kick boxing techniques and strategies.

Talk is talk. Having a depth of TCMAers representing in these venues -- like BJJ, like Sambo -- is another. Maybe you missed your time. What about your students? As long as TCMA keeps ducking the issue it will continuously be in the position it is in.
    No one gives two sh1ts about your opinion or view on TCMA. YOU missed your time. and you keep ducking all of those people posting videos contradicting your beliefs. you're not a UFC, PRIDE, or whatever type of fighter. you're not a champion in ANY venue.

just sayin.

Nor do I claim to be at or above the high level of competitive fighting.

I do claim Kung Fu is $hit. And worthless. ANd full of weak, fearful people.

Nor do I claim to be at or above the high level of competitive fighting.

I do claim Kung Fu is $hit. And worthless. ANd full of weak, fearful people.
    Tell us how you really feel Ray
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    you're not a champion in ANY venue.

just sayin.
    Not necessarily true. Took home the 185-200lbs Gold in the Caribbean BJJ opens in 2008 and 2009.

I don't. And neither do you if you have not placed yourself in a venue to determine how you compare.

That's all I'm saying. Talk is talk. .
    Yes Ray.... talk is only talk. I have wrestled since the age of 12. I started Chinese Shuai Chiao in my 20's. I fought Many SC / San Shou fights and even 1 Cage / UFC style. I think I can say that I have been there and done that already.

You talk about TCMA is dead and does not bring any thing to the MMA plate. The problem is that you are living in your own little fantasy world. Just because you do not see any TCMA in the MMA ring does mean it does work.

What if there are good / great TCMA fighters who just "Choose" not to go into the MMA style ring? How do you know that? What if all the really great kung fu fighters just prefer other venues to fight in? You live Cali and only see what is around you. How do you what is going on here in Cleveland?

The vids you put on your sig.... I am assuming that is you, fighting, yes? This is just my observation, but you would get pummled by some of my BEGINNER San Shou fighters. I am not trying to put you down or degrade your fighting skill but, just trying to give you an honest critique of your fighting.

This is just my talk..... talk on the Internet. The reality is: Until you fight my guys... all it is, is just talk. Try not to assume so much about other people's abilities until you have touched hands with them.

ginosifu

1) UFC /MMA is not a westcoast, east coast phenomenon. It's global.

2) Some, many, most GREAT TCMAers might prefer sitting on the sidelines. What if .1 percent were willing and able.... TCMA would have a healthy showing.

3) I did lose some, many, fights in the days of that one video. It's about 10 years old.
    I'd love to see some of your video.

4) This is not about me. This is about me claiming TCMA as a viable martial art, is dead. There's form and Wushu and Chi Kung and herbs and needles and kwan dos.... I do not deny that. What there isn't is a half healthy population of TCMA fighters willing and capable of competing in open international competition.... ie, TCMA is dead and sort of like special olympics for fighters with special rules.

trolling with the truth = bite after bite after bite.

(relying on the insecure to defend their apparent weakness)

How's that spare tire?

I can recommend some diet plans if you're frustrated.

Blog Entries
    How's that spare tire?

I can recommend some diet plans if you're frustrated.
    he doesn't believe he has one hahahaha. tried callin other people fat....
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

1) UFC /MMA is not a westcoast, east coast phenomenon. It's global.

2) Some, many, most GREAT TCMAers might prefer sitting on the sidelines. What if .1 percent were willing and able.... TCMA would have a healthy showing.

3) I did lose some, many, fights in the days of that one video. It's about 10 years old.
    I'd love to see some of your video.

4) This is not about me. This is about me claiming TCMA as a viable martial art, is dead. There's form and Wushu and Chi Kung and herbs and needles and kwan dos.... I do not deny that. What there isn't is a half healthy population of TCMA fighters willing and capable of competing in open international competition.... ie, TCMA is dead and sort of like special olympics for fighters with special rules.
    What is the difference between TCMA now, and back when it was used daily in warfare and street combat? To me it is the way it is trained. There are traditional schools still even if they are somewhat rare.

I look forward to proving people like you wrong.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    - Sun Tzu