Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TMA in modern times

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Are you telling me that telling another man that his thighs are well-toned is gay?
    it's gay if you add "in those pants".

otherwise that's gym talk for you.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    it's gay if you add "in those pants".

otherwise that's gym talk for you.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Talk about spit take!

nice.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i masterbate to iraq war footage. it makes me mentally strong.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    dude, this is a kung fu forum and YOU are so effing boring.
    Why did my response bore you?

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    For the guys that carry have you looked at your CMA with an eye towards covering yourself until you can draw your firearm safely and fire if needed?
    Of course. When two guys are fumbling for a pistol in a phone booth muay thai kicks and a giant double leg isn't gonna really help you. But chin na is just as valuable standing up as it is on the ground as you see it in MMA. Also, many of the locks and holds a juijitsu player uses in the cage while on the ground work very well standing in close quarters. Especially when you are stuck against a wall or in a closet in a phone booth type of scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Are you telling me that telling another man that his thighs are well-toned is gay?
    depends on whos sayin it to who. it could mos def send the wrong signals, thats for sure... lol

Why did my response bore you?
    you are extremely self absorbed. you bore me. sorry, nah not sorry. you bore me.

By mentioning how one can supplement any of their martial training by finding affordable experts in any field?

What would you suggest? What's less boring?

PS

.... if you're bored. Get off the internet and get into the ring. Film it. Share it.

ill ask people to "spar", then go full force and claim i won a fight, and put it youtube, like you.

By mentioning how one can supplement any of their martial training by finding affordable experts in any field?

What would you suggest? What's less boring?

PS

.... if you're bored. Get off the internet and get into the ring. Film it. Share it.
    THIS! RIGHT HERE.....you are just too STUCK on one MODE. You have nothing ELSE to contribute. u hate TCMA yet you keep coming back.

YOU EFFIN BORE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!

And bawang is correct. You set up people who assume you are going to spar at a certain level then BLAST THEM to try and get the upper hand. that means you lack some real skills.

i repeat....you effin bore me. you're not some god. fool.
    Last edited by Snipsky; 02-01-2012 at 01:12 PM.

no. im not gonna do that. because i got nothing to prove. i never claimed to be a badass master. i do kung fu for health. you on the other hand claim to be badass and cant even make it out of amateur after 20 fukin years.

Blog Entries
    no. im not gonna do that. because i got nothing to prove. i never claimed to be a badass master. i do kung fu for health. you on the other hand claim to be badass and cant even make it out of amateur after 20 fukin years.
    sitting down with a bucket of KFC .....seems like fun
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    sitting down with a bucket of KFC .....seems like fun
    if you dont like kfc you are a traitor to america.

THIS! RIGHT HERE.....you are just too STUCK on one MODE. You have nothing ELSE to contribute. u hate TCMA yet you keep coming back.

This is a forum for ideas. Following one teacher to learn one was is one way. Learning multiple ideas from multiple people and applying what works best for you in a given situation is another way........ one way produces champions.

[
    And bawang is correct. You set up people who assume you are going to spar at a certain level then BLAST THEM to try and get the upper hand. that means you lack some real skills.

i repeat....you effin bore me. you're not some god. fool.
    Those "set up fights" were challenges made to me..... in fact, in the video you'll see the same guy twice, on two different occasions. Do you think he fell for the same trick that you propose, twice?

He wanted a second shot before I moved to Puerto Rico.

Those fights aside.

I have sanctioned amateur MMA fights in NJ 0-2
    I have 2 sanctioned San Da. One in NY. One in NJ -- 02

I have 3 kickboxing matches sanctioned by PR 1-1-1
    I have 3 semi-pro MMA events sanctioned by PR 2-1-0

My BJJ competitive record is 5 golds out of the last six tournaments. 1 Silver.

I am an average competitive hobbyist. I am no way near the high level of competition in an 1 style. I'm 37 years old now, getting married in 3 months. Nursing a shoulder injury that still needs fixing.

I have done my fighting. I continue to train and compete.... what you study, how you study, what you do or do not do with it is your business. I sleep well at night. I'm comfortable stepping onto a mat, into a ring or cage anywhere in the world. I've done it enough that I'm familiar and as relatively comfortable as you could be fighting strangers. There's not many anywhere, especially here, that can say that.

And, as always, I'm still willing to stop talking and compare. In the end, that's what it's about. What can you do to me. What can I do to you.