Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Tan Sao against jab

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    As i said to you previously, ive done a fair bit of training with the Barry Lee guys over here so, unless BL has the WSL way tragically wrong, i have a pretty good idea what you guys have to offer.
    Good but not ground breaking.
    And your logic is flawed in regards to your criticism. You let rip on Phil at will but you havent been to his school..... so youre the only guy in the world that can review a video clip???

Awwwwwwww, did you like me when i called you names??
    Knob.......... are we in love again??

Check out Barry Lee if you do get a chance.... he hits like ten mules from what i hear
    Barry Lee is one person I haven't met but I teach somebody who has been taught by him so I'm hoping in the future that might change.

I wonder why you are even involved in VT sometimes Glenn.

I would go to meet Phil as Kevin has but his idea of VT is totally different to mine so to ask him for lessons would mean learning something different to what PB has taught me. I can speak for Philipp and I know he would have the same view.

Phil offers tuition based video clips. I view at think it contradicts my understanding of VT but I will never make judgements on Phil's abilty as a fighter. How can I? He may be able to blow me away but I still wouldn't be interested in his version of VT. I'm only being honest sugar t1ts!

G

I find the fact that when you scroll down this forum page it says "I found Graham's video clip" very amusing. I love you!

G