View Poll Results: After a week of Age of Wushu...About this game...

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loved it!

0 0%
  • Hated it!!

0 0%
  • Not too bad

1 100.00%
  • Sucked

0 0%
  • Really nice

0 0%
  • Would recommend it to others

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age of Wushu

I must decline

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Gene Ching. I challeng you to a death match in video game world.
    I don't play videogames beyond the forum here.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I don't play videogames beyond the forum here.
    According to traditional internet virtual combat challenge match rules of engagement, I win by default. Thank you for adding to my internet tough guy reputation.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    the best martial art game is war of the roses. it has real sword fighting. you can try the game for free.
    I just looked at pictures, I will probably download this to look, because i respect your opinion.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I concede

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    According to traditional internet virtual combat challenge match rules of engagement, I win by default. Thank you for adding to my internet tough guy reputation.
    I'm just not a videogame guy. To quote Dirty Harry, 'A man's got to know his limitations.' You may beat me there, Lucas, but there are plenty of other fields of combat where we can duel.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

One of these years good sir I will have to travel to cali for one of your events so we can meet in person. You're probably the most level headed person on this forum, and any man who can not only maintain his sanity through this place for all the long years you've been running this gig, but also continue to respond consistantly to the crazy without losing it, well thats some serious mental fortitude that must be recognized as superior. on that day we can have a friendly duel!

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

MMORPG Kung-Fu Based-Age of Wushu

Age_of_Wushu--an_online_mmorpg_gaming_experience_with_into-itKung-Fu_stuffies.

Tailoring the character...Great to me. The depth of Internal Martial Arts...The
    integration of Life versus Training--so real--greatly insightful.

Movement highly nice. Beautiful to go through countryside and among my favorite enticements--swimming.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Gene C. and those with little time~ to play this sort of game it seems you can cultivate your chi while offline. also just login and check game mail. Cuktivation points might be there in the way of pills that open chi channel type stuff. At some point your character can be assigned by you to take-on chores while off-line--house servant, royal guard...

You can dim mak people. I've dim make dmyself several times in the game and twice on purpose.

For you dim mak people there are charts and meridian cultivation~

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    It seems one can be kidnapped. Even when their skill is higher one can win by an appropriate use of the skills one does have.

No_Know

Notene can win one uneven battle. Back-off and rest or get out because the non-tired superiorly skilled fighterS will overcome great skill use by strength over faltering endurance.

No_Know

Looks neat! But generally, I hate MMO's; I'm too anti-social for that
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

I don't generally play MMOs but I think I'll give it a shot...
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

i said i was going to play this more but i lied i never did...i just dont have the time to dedicate to learning that game, it seemed pretty expansive which can be a great selling point, im just not there right now.

Game is alright but I think my laptop is under-resourced to run it. OVerheated to the point of crash twice.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Game is alright but I think my laptop is under-resourced to run it. OVerheated to the point of crash twice.
    laaame! u should play rift

wushu is already roleplaying. i dont need to roleplay a roleplayer.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC