Thread: Chael Sonnen news

Hybrid View

Chael Sonnen news

http://mobile.mma.sbnation.com/2011/...nes-dos-santos

He would kill Anderson Silva. I'd love to see him best he tar out of Jon Jones.

Chael is too slow for Johnny Jones. He'd never get the take down. Now Chael vs. St. Pierre, that could be a heck of a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
    Chael is too slow for Johnny Jones. He'd never get the take down. Now Chael vs. St. Pierre, that could be a heck of a match.
    Chael is too big for GSP. He would probably kill GSP.

If Chael cuts to 170 he won't be much bigger then St. Pierre by fight time. One can only gain so much weight overnight.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I don't see him fighting at GSP's weight. He'll get his shot again at Silva. He wins a time or 2 more and they'll put him back in there with Silva if he doesn't retire before that time. That's the fight people want to see again so UFC will make it happen, give it some time.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

I like Sonnen, but I don't think he can stay on top without Chemical assistance. The skill is there, but his body is breaking down.