Thread: Bak Mei Book

This book was in paper back on Amazon.com but it seems that i got the last copy it says it is out of print i was going to buy a second copy but i guess i wont be http://www.amazon.com/Bak-Mei-Kung-F...6408988&sr=1-9

Sweet. Thanx. Looks so familiar to me. I think I've seen it. Or at least I've seem alot of those pics and diagrams. Like the say ging chart, that was my desktop for awhile a few years back.

While we are on the subject, I am still missing two old pak Mei books in my collection. Does anyone have them for me or know where I can find them? I have some copies of the Yellow Pak Mei Chi Kung book I can trade (mind you aparently this is not authentic pak mei but they are using the name).

I am still missing:

Pak Mei Fist school curriculum by Wong Yiu Kai (blue with the pak mei salute on the front)

Shaolin White Eyebrow Fist Boxing by Lee Ngai Shing (blue with a red picture and a black & white picture on the front)

If you would be able to help then that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Yes those! Do you own them?

no just visual reference provided.

So how many authentic bak mei books are there? clc that is....

Thumbs up

Would be nice to have a job just researching Pak Mei books and players...Here is a pretty cool reference list of some Pak Mei books. Anybody have all of these? I would enjoy reading the one about 18 bridges. How many of these are available to buy, anywhere? I sometimes see the HB Un book go for sale for 150 pounds on Ebay.

Cheers

http://www.pakmei-uk.com/reference.html

From this list I am just missing the 2 I mentionned above (OK and the one that is listed as a double there. Hence my quest for the last missing ones

It seems to be getting more and more popular. More people are talking about it than they used to. Atleast that's how I remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post
    While we are on the subject, I am still missing two old pak Mei books in my collection. Does anyone have them for me or know where I can find them? I have some copies of the Yellow Pak Mei Chi Kung book I can trade (mind you aparently this is not authentic pak mei but they are using the name).

I am still missing:

Pak Mei Fist school curriculum by Wong Yiu Kai (blue with the pak mei salute on the front)

Shaolin White Eyebrow Fist Boxing by Lee Ngai Shing (blue with a red picture and a black & white picture on the front)

If you would be able to help then that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!
    Hi Olaf, I practice qigong in the UK and collect old books and manuals. I would be interested in purchasing a copy of the chi Kung book or even purchasing a scanned copy if you are prepared to sell one. If you pm me I would be very grateful.

Thanks
    Stuart

Hi Stuart,
    Will send you a message. But like I said: please be aware that this book has very little to do with Pak Mei Kung Fu.

Hi Olaf, I realise that the book may not be authentic but i still have an interest in collecting it. If you pm me with an amount you would want for a copy then that would be great. We could sort PayPal or something.
    Thanks
    Stuart