Thread: Christiane "Cyborg" Justino

Hybrid View

Christiane "Cyborg" Justino

"Cyborg" tests positive for steroids

http://mmajunkie.com/news/26854/csac...ic-steroid.mma

No surprise for many people. I don't buy her explanation that she got a "dietary supplement" to lose weight and didn't know what she was doing.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin73 View Post

No surprise for many people. I don't buy her explanation that she got a "dietary supplement" to lose weight and didn't know what she was doing.

In addition to the stanozolol, I would be surprised if she cycled Anavar either...a woman just doesn't get that lean without "help"
    Last edited by donjitsu2; 01-09-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: forgot how to spell stuff

Quote Originally Posted by donjitsu2 View Post
    In addition to the stanozolol, I would be surprised if she cycled Anavar either...a woman just doesn't get that lean without "help"
    Most people don't get that lean without help.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin73 View Post

No!!!

Shocked, just SHOCKED, I am, to hear of this thing...

I've met Cyborg

I've actually met her a few times.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

She is way too manly to not have long term steroid use in her past. If she stopped doing it, it was only because of testing. Look at pics of her as a young girl and you can see what I'm talking about. As far as I know she has never had any condition requiring long term hormone treatment.

You do NOT put in hours of training on a daily basis AND maintain peak condition AND not burn out at the elite level without "elite level performance enhancers".
    To think other wise is very naive.
    The use of performance/recovery enhancers in pro sports is a given and people just have to accept that fact.
    It may even surprise some the frequent use of them even at the amateur and recreational levels.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You do NOT put in hours of training on a daily basis AND maintain peak condition AND not burn out at the elite level without "elite level performance enhancers".
    To think other wise is very naive.
    The use of performance/recovery enhancers in pro sports is a given and people just have to accept that fact.
    It may even surprise some the frequent use of them even at the amateur and recreational levels.
    100% correct!

Unfortunately, the mass public has no idea since they are all taught to believe the the ultra-ripped bodies in the magazines look like that all the time. They don't realize that most of them use chemicals to help them get that look for their photoshoot and then go back to a "smoother" look. Their are some people who have naturally low levels of bodyfat and their body carries it in a way that they have a ripped look to it without anything, but they are usually younger.