Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christiane "Cyborg" Justino

Christiane "Cyborg" Justino

"Cyborg" tests positive for steroids

http://mmajunkie.com/news/26854/csac...ic-steroid.mma

No surprise for many people. I don't buy her explanation that she got a "dietary supplement" to lose weight and didn't know what she was doing.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin73 View Post

No surprise for many people. I don't buy her explanation that she got a "dietary supplement" to lose weight and didn't know what she was doing.

In addition to the stanozolol, I would be surprised if she cycled Anavar either...a woman just doesn't get that lean without "help"
    Last edited by donjitsu2; 01-09-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: forgot how to spell stuff

Quote Originally Posted by donjitsu2 View Post
    In addition to the stanozolol, I would be surprised if she cycled Anavar either...a woman just doesn't get that lean without "help"
    Most people don't get that lean without help.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

No!!!

Shocked, just SHOCKED, I am, to hear of this thing...

I've met Cyborg

I've actually met her a few times.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

She is way too manly to not have long term steroid use in her past. If she stopped doing it, it was only because of testing. Look at pics of her as a young girl and you can see what I'm talking about. As far as I know she has never had any condition requiring long term hormone treatment.

You do NOT put in hours of training on a daily basis AND maintain peak condition AND not burn out at the elite level without "elite level performance enhancers".
    To think other wise is very naive.
    The use of performance/recovery enhancers in pro sports is a given and people just have to accept that fact.
    It may even surprise some the frequent use of them even at the amateur and recreational levels.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You do NOT put in hours of training on a daily basis AND maintain peak condition AND not burn out at the elite level without "elite level performance enhancers".
    To think other wise is very naive.
    The use of performance/recovery enhancers in pro sports is a given and people just have to accept that fact.
    It may even surprise some the frequent use of them even at the amateur and recreational levels.
    100% correct!

Unfortunately, the mass public has no idea since they are all taught to believe the the ultra-ripped bodies in the magazines look like that all the time. They don't realize that most of them use chemicals to help them get that look for their photoshoot and then go back to a "smoother" look. Their are some people who have naturally low levels of bodyfat and their body carries it in a way that they have a ripped look to it without anything, but they are usually younger.

100% correct!

Unfortunately, the mass public has no idea since they are all taught to believe the the ultra-ripped bodies in the magazines look like that all the time. They don't realize that most of them use chemicals to help them get that look for their photoshoot and then go back to a "smoother" look. Their are some people who have naturally low levels of bodyfat and their body carries it in a way that they have a ripped look to it without anything, but they are usually younger.
    Indeed.
    When I was competing I was super ripped, I was also 135 to 140 lbs due to the intensive training ( 3 hours a day, 5-6 days a week).
    Look at GSP, he is ripped and he is also 170 lbs at 5'-10".
    Any guy at 5-10 and 170 will be ripped.
    But I digress.
    Fact is that only the naive and those that want to "delude" the public claim that there is no use of "performance enhancers".
    They are so readily available in any gym nowadays that it's ridiculous.

It may be a given, but it's still no good. I would rather it was all just above board. Greed and insecurity are the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    It may be a given, but it's still no good. I would rather it was all just above board. Greed and insecurity are the problems.
    Its a hard call to make dude.
    Knowing a few high level athletes in various sports I know the demands that are imposed on them to be at that level.
    Either you walk away or you adapt.
    The thing is that IF it was "above board" those that are winning NOW would still be the ones winning.
    Performance enhancers is a misnomer, the correct term should be recovery enhancers because that is really the main thing that they do to "enhance" the performance.
    They allow a athlete to train harder, longer and get to where he WOULD be anyway but quicker.
    You do NOT get to be a world or Olympic champ because of them, but they do allow you to get there faster.
    And that is really the issue.
    Add to that the factor that if one guys does it the only way to "even the playing field" is for others to do it.
    The issue I have is NOT the high level guys are doing it but that idiots at the recreational level are doing it and thinking that they can make it to the elite levels ( they can't).
    You even have guys doing it just to look good and kick ass at the local, low-level competitive venues.
    Sad really.
    In the regard to those that do it and are doing it for recreational and image reasons then YES, I agree with you view 100%, it is totally about insecurities, inferiorty complexes and just being really dumb.

I should have been more clear on my other post. I didn't mean to suggest that every guy that has a ripped 6 pack used PE's. I was thinking more along the lines of the pro bodybuilders who have that ultra thin no water whatsoever look. That look is not achieved without drugs.

My roommate in college had a low level of bodyfat and also ran cross country, he always had a 6 pack, but couldn't gain weight to save his life when he quit running and wanted to lift weights.

An interesting documentary is "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" (you can stream it on Netflix) it talks about the use of steriods and steroid abuse and the hypocrisy that the public puts on the athletes to perform, but want to be in denial of how they do it.

I should have been more clear on my other post. I didn't mean to suggest that every guy that has a ripped 6 pack used PE's. I was thinking more along the lines of the pro bodybuilders who have that ultra thin no water whatsoever look. That look is not achieved without drugs.

My roommate in college had a low level of bodyfat and also ran cross country, he always had a 6 pack, but couldn't gain weight to save his life when he quit running and wanted to lift weights.

An interesting documentary is "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" (you can stream it on Netflix) it talks about the use of steriods and steroid abuse and the hypocrisy that the public puts on the athletes to perform, but want to be in denial of how they do it.
    Well said and I have not seen that doc but sounds like something worth seeing.
    I really don't think that people in gyms understand how prevelant PE's are at the recreational level and how much they are used by models and celebrities.
    Stallone is one of the most honest ones out there in that regard.

If you are earning 10 million dollars a film, using the best PEDs you can find just makes sense, if you are a pro level athlete looking to recover better so you can train harder and become a champion (sherk anyone) it can makes sense, to think taking dodgy PEDs sold out of your gym backroom will make you the next pro UFC champ IS retarted

And to be honest offer me a £10 million contract and tell me I need to take PEDs id say yes, which baseball blayer was it that started them all off taking steroids and said hey I have a full time doctor to look after me, the best PEDS in the world and it helped me earn £20million or so, what’s wrong or dangerous about that?

As for the widespread use of PEDS in MMA, well in a sport where you need to train at least 5 days a week and probably multiple sessions each day to get good at 3 different disciplines as well as work conditioning and strength, who the feck honestly thinks you can do that without either freaky genes or PEDS

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    If you are earning 10 million dollars a film, using the best PEDs you can find just makes sense, if you are a pro level athlete looking to recover better so you can train harder and become a champion (sherk anyone) it can makes sense, to think taking dodgy PEDs sold out of your gym backroom will make you the next pro UFC champ IS retarted

And to be honest offer me a £10 million contract and tell me I need to take PEDs id say yes, which baseball blayer was it that started them all off taking steroids and said hey I have a full time doctor to look after me, the best PEDS in the world and it helped me earn £20million or so, what’s wrong or dangerous about that?

As for the widespread use of PEDS in MMA, well in a sport where you need to train at least 5 days a week and probably multiple sessions each day to get good at 3 different disciplines as well as work conditioning and strength, who the feck honestly thinks you can do that without either freaky genes or PEDS
    Pretty much on the button.
    The sad part is that people ARE taking PED because they see their "idols" looking and performing like that and want to be like them.