Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Oklahoma

Hello from Oklahoma

Good morning all.

I am new to the forum and would just like to say HELLO from OK.

Are there any other Hung Gar folks (or other styles for that matter) in the Stillwater OK erea here??

Tulsa. broken arrow or okc
    Don't think about being good in the next year or five years...think about being good in the next 50 years. Learn to love the process of being good, not the anticipation of being good.

3. Hello from Broken Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kung_Who? View Post
    Good morning all.

I am new to the forum and would just like to say HELLO from OK.

Are there any other Hung Gar folks (or other styles for that matter) in the Stillwater OK erea here??
    Hello John,
    How are classes going?

Hey Tom. Things are looking up somewhat, it will be ok,,

Tulsa and Broken Arrow, glad to meet ya!! I make runs to Tulsa and B.A. regular, we should have a cup of coffee one day.

BTW, what line(s) are you guys from? We are probably related, as not many lines in OK to choose from.

Buck sam kong
    Don't think about being good in the next year or five years...think about being good in the next 50 years. Learn to love the process of being good, not the anticipation of being good.

I'm bringing one of my fighters to Skiatook in Sept. Any of you guys attending the Miletich fights?

Quote Originally Posted by Hung gar View Post
    Buck sam kong
    Cool, I am also in the BSK line, via Sifu Keith Cullors of Sapulpa (Sifu passed from this world around 9 years ago as I found out last year).

Which OK Rep are you under??

Ray Hildreth

Yep, related, lol.

I have never personaly met Sifu Hildreth, except by phone, but hear from others in the fam that he is a very good teacher, maybe we will meet up one day.

Ray Hildreth
    Last edited by Kung_Who?; 09-06-2007 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I'm bringing one of my fighters to Skiatook in Sept. Any of you guys attending the Miletich fights?
    To answer your lame troll attempt, no. None of them really fight anyway They might see this and get a bit ****y and defensive, but no, none of them fight.
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Specialed you do have a point there.

Quote Originally Posted by specialed View Post
    To answer your lame troll attempt, no. None of them really fight anyway They might see this and get a bit ****y and defensive, but no, none of them fight.
    What the hell are you talking about? I asked if anyone was going to the fights, not fighting.

Unpinch your panties.

Well, it is nice to see a few Hung Gar folks close by.
    It may be too much to hope for, but do any of you from the erea remember Sifu Keith Cullors from sapulpa OK or know any of his students??

Kinda a quest I have been on for a while.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kung_Who?; 08-29-2007 at 02:18 PM.

I do fight I have done muay thai and san da

I do fight I have done muay thai and san da
    thats very good. when, where, fight record, and do you use your hung gar?
    Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    Really? That's real Kung Fu?
    If so, I take back every negative thing I ever said.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Specialed you do have a point there.