Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I found Grahams Youtube clip!!!

I found Grahams Youtube clip!!!

Hi All
    After hearing of the legendary "lost" clip of our own Graham (aka Mr PBWSLVT), i searched high and low until i found it.

Here he is in all his greatness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NXLI...eature=related

Enjoy!

If those other guys had known groundfighting it would have been a different story.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

I'm still looking for Graham Handbury's vids on youtube. I did find his facebook page though
    http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Gra...bury/540065892
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Oh wow, GrahamH is a kid, how surprising.
    傻瓜

thanks sean, I bow to your superior surfing skills.
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

No problem, Ian!

He's showing some good training there in the video.
    Free lap sau exercise, making the student aware of his mistakes without clobbering him...

Good stuff.

It was already on this forum Glen you clutz but I'm glad you wasted your time looking for it.

That clip is of me teaching one of my students. I posted it ages ago so the Ving Tsun police could jump all over it. I'm allowing him to move around and attack and to keep the flow going. At times I move forward so he can train something.

It has been veiwed by a lot of people that I hold in high regard in Ving Tsun and they have given it praise. It's only training/teaching but if any of you guys would like to see some sparring I suggest you come round my yard and I can show you first hand.

Thanks for calling me a kid BTW...................I'm 39 but I do moisturize!

I'm looking forward to all your negative comments.

G

PS. Thanks Sean

PPS. My FB page is not for Ving Tsun Phil. It's so I can abuse my friends and also people who support Manchester United. Kung Fu weirdos are not allowed.

It will good to see Glenn, Anerlich and anybody else who I am in a loving relationship with post clips of their Ving Tsun. I live in hope. That goes for you as well Spenno!

G

Graham is just a kid??? Best thing I've read in ages.

G

Phil maybe you can put something up of you training Gor Sau?

G

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    It will good to see Glenn, Anerlich and anybody else who I am in a loving relationship with post clips of their Ving Tsun. I live in hope. That goes for you as well Spenno!

G
    Aww! Even I have a nickname now

I have shared all I am going to share online for a while because my old website program is now useless! Anybody here is very welcome to link up to my Youtube accounts

My personal page that I started last year from Flystudio
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FLYstudio108/videos

The Yum yeurng Academy page that has more clips from my time performing for my Sifu
    http://www.youtube.com/user/yumyeurng108/videos
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Aww! Even I have a nickname now

I have shared all I am going to share online for a while because my old website program is now useless! Anybody here is very welcome to link up to my Youtube accounts

My personal page that I started last year from Flystudio
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FLYstudio108/videos

The Yum yeurng Academy page that has more clips from my time performing for my Sifu
    http://www.youtube.com/user/yumyeurng108/videos
    My girlfriends dog is called Spencer. I call him Spenno is all. I'm not calling you a dog but you are barking mad!

Anyway I'm not interested in "how to" clips or demos. I want to see you fight/gor sau. Anybody can talk into a camera and more-so talk on a forum.

GH

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Anyway I'm not interested in "how to" clips or demos. I want to see you fight/gor sau. Anybody can talk into a camera and more-so talk on a forum.
    So where is your Gorsau clip G??

Thing is, if you can not relate to anything I am saying, then we will forever be on different pages. And in all honesty there is little point in posting a clip of me 'sparring' either because that's insane.

FWIW I am working on ways to be able to project the speed and power of real contact as we are testing things out for some filming projects so you never know...

Even then, it will just be branded as 'choreographed' but anything would be better than the classic G crab fighting style!!
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    So where is your Gorsau clip G??

Thing is, if you can not relate to anything I am saying, then we will forever be on different pages. And in all honesty there is little point in posting a clip of me 'sparring' either because that's insane.

FWIW I am working on ways to be able to project the speed and power of real contact as we are testing things out for some filming projects so you never know...

Even then, it will just be branded as 'choreographed' but anything would be better than the classic G crab fighting style!!
    Where is my Gor sau clip??? You're joking right you donut!?

If you are not prepared to put any gor sau clips up then that's fine. I'm not expecting any from the others either so maybe I will jump on the "prove it" bandwagon now.

Do you know I was asked to feature in a DVD on Ving Tsun by a film company who were doing a series of films on things like Tai Chi, Accupunture and all that kind of stuff. I turned them down because in VT terms standing in front of a camera trying to teach is pointless.

You always seem to be able to wriggle out of putting any good chi sau clips up but I guess its your choice.

GH