Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I found Grahams Youtube clip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    I won't disagree with that! However I don't want to test in controlled environments. My VT training serves me well in a society of hooligans and drunk trouble makers both of which I am proud to be a part of! LOL

G
    Sooooo....you'd rather stay in the confines and safety of your kwoon to train, or street fight...as opposed to training at another school or other open style full contact venue?
    Last edited by SAAMAG; 01-20-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

I won't disagree with that! However I don't want to test in controlled environments. My VT training serves me well in a society of hooligans and drunk trouble makers both of which I am proud to be a part of! LOL

G
    For f*** sake graham your sounding like the Cape crusader who goes out at night beating up hooligans and drunk troublemakers, in the name of PBWSLVT make sure the queen don't forget you in the next new years honors list you Muppet

Since I'm getting called out here, I'd point out that I never said Bayer, Graham or Kev's KF was crap. I did say G & K's incssant fanboyism was worthy of derision and acted it out, and that what was on video did not prove the grandiose claims made.

It's fun watching G overreaact, and his chain just begs t be jerked.

Unlike some, I'm not selling anytihng, or out to prove that what I do is so much better than anyone else's stuff. I dont have any vids - except some jiu jitsu matches from 8 to ten years ago.

Threaten me, call me a *****, Do your worst.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Redmond View Post
    Now we all know that you're not some 13 year old kid using his big brothers computer.
    No, he looks way closer to 15 or 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Jansingsang View Post
    For f*** sake graham your sounding like the Cape crusader who goes out at night beating up hooligans and drunk troublemakers, in the name of PBWSLVT make sure the queen don't forget you in the next new years honors list you Muppet
    Really? Oh ok! Thanks

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Since I'm getting called out here, I'd point out that I never said Bayer, Graham or Kev's KF was crap. I did say G & K's incssant fanboyism was worthy of derision and acted it out, and that what was on video did not prove the grandiose claims made.

It's fun watching G overreaact, and his chain just begs t be jerked.

Unlike some, I'm not selling anytihng, or out to prove that what I do is so much better than anyone else's stuff. I dont have any vids - except some jiu jitsu matches from 8 to ten years ago.

Threaten me, call me a *****, Do your worst.
    Overreact? I don't think so bro!

Incessant fanboyism???????? Most definately!!!

GH

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    No, he looks way closer to 15 or 16.
    Hopefully longevity will be my friend!

G

It was already on this forum Glen you clutz but I'm glad you wasted your time looking for it.
    Watch the clip i posted, its a joke ya knob

That clip is of me teaching one of my students. I posted it ages ago so the Ving Tsun police could jump all over it. I'm allowing him to move around and attack and to keep the flow going. At times I move forward so he can train something.
    Yes, it is inspiring

It has been veiwed by a lot of people that I hold in high regard in Ving Tsun and they have given it praise. It's only training/teaching but if any of you guys would like to see some sparring I suggest you come round my yard and I can show you first hand.
    Im convinced..... im booking a flight now!!!!

I'm looking forward to all your negative comments.
    Hopefully ill live up to your wishes

Hopefully longevity will be my friend!

G
    That will give you a total of one

Why? What will that prove? Would you go into a Boxing gym and ask those guys to go down the local Karate club and spar them?
    Well it may prove that you can fight, that would be a relevation.
    Incidentally, we/I cross train with other gyms

So if I were to go down the local Taekwondo club and film myself beating all the guys up would that be plus point for Ving Tsun or just my ego?
    Maybe, but it might also be a valuable experience.

Maybe I should just keep fighting and fighting until I get beat then somebody can shout "Ha! Your Ving Tsun is sh!t!"
    Heres a question for you, do you like fighting?

Maybe we should all just go to an MMA gym and do away with all seperate forms of fighting. The Ninjas wouldnt like it much.
    Hahaha, you wouldnt dare

classic, too funny

Is that it Glenda? I'm disappointed. What a waste of time. You've gone soft you plum! I'm outta here.

G

Quote Originally Posted by n.mitch View Post
    classic, too funny
    Not another fecking ozzy? Paper brits at best!

G