Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Always hit them when they're talking" - agree or disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    I was working as a bouncer once when this fellow kept trying to fight with me. He had seen me remove a fellow the week before and kept telling everyone, I wish that jap would try that stuff on me. I didn't mind except being called a jap. Anyway, he just kept on building up to it until he finally made a try. He tried to sucker punch me but I got him in a wrist lock that rolled him into an arm bar with it. No way that anyone gets loose from that one. Had my knee against the back of his neck and his butt up in the air. It was in front of his lady and friends so it didn't make him happy. I got him to agree to stop all hostilities and offered to buy him a cold beer. He agreed, but no sooner than I let him go he tried to sucker punch me again. I had to beat him down and ended up with him in the same wrist lock, arm bar. Two friends came over and was trying to get in behind me and I turned my back to a table where they could not do so. I told them that I was not going to fight all of them so I was going to break the guys arm and then to them. They kept on, being egged on by their ladies. I told them again and he even asked them to stand down. They didn't, so rather than turn him loose I snapped his wrist and kicked him across the room. The other 2 were not as tough as I had expected and when I popped the first one the second backed off. My boss was upset at me, thinking I really didn't have to do that, but I had no help and the end result would have been something I didn't even want to consider. I might have been able to whip all 3 of them. Who knows. But I had no idea about what any one of them could do or was capible of doing. I whipped 4 dudes in a pool hall once. I was rather scathed for the efforts too. You do what you need to do.

I like that video clip from, i think, holland. the guy is acting up and the bouncer, a champion kickboxer, said "don't i know you? i trained your brother. should i talk to your brother?" and all the sudden the guy gets real nice and is like "no please dont tell me brother." sh1t was hillarious. I know it's posted on this site somewheres.

I've never heard of this guy before. Does he have any qualifications?

He must be good, there's a fight ring in the background.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I was working as a bouncer once when this fellow kept trying to fight with me. He had seen me remove a fellow the week before and kept telling everyone, I wish that jap would try that stuff on me. I didn't mind except being called a jap. Anyway, he just kept on building up to it until he finally made a try. He tried to sucker punch me but I got him in a wrist lock that rolled him into an arm bar with it. No way that anyone gets loose from that one. Had my knee against the back of his neck and his butt up in the air. It was in front of his lady and friends so it didn't make him happy. I got him to agree to stop all hostilities and offered to buy him a cold beer. He agreed, but no sooner than I let him go he tried to sucker punch me again. I had to beat him down and ended up with him in the same wrist lock, arm bar. Two friends came over and was trying to get in behind me and I turned my back to a table where they could not do so. I told them that I was not going to fight all of them so I was going to break the guys arm and then to them. They kept on, being egged on by their ladies. I told them again and he even asked them to stand down. They didn't, so rather than turn him loose I snapped his wrist and kicked him across the room. The other 2 were not as tough as I had expected and when I popped the first one the second backed off. My boss was upset at me, thinking I really didn't have to do that, but I had no help and the end result would have been something I didn't even want to consider. I might have been able to whip all 3 of them. Who knows. But I had no idea about what any one of them could do or was capible of doing. I whipped 4 dudes in a pool hall once. I was rather scathed for the efforts too. You do what you need to do.

after that was done did you kick him in the face and scream!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.