Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wearing Gloves For What ?

Gloves are cool because they allow for real hitting. I do the un-gloved stuff too but that turns into slap fighting quick. Also people get angry when you hit their face with your knuckle by accident too many times. If they're wearing a helmit they're too rocked to care. lol

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    grabbing the larynx (sp?) is not that hard in a grapple. took a guy down once when i was a bouncer after he poked me in the chest for the third time as I was trying to get him to leave the bar...had him pinned to the ground with my thumb buried palm deep next to his adam's apple. unfortunately, that left me open for his buddy to try and drop kick me in the ribs. luckily, one of my co-workers had an awesome check kick and I didn't get my ribs stove in.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"