Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attn: hskwarrior

Using a strong bow is a huge workout. When I first got my bow I had trouble drawing. Hurt my arm coz I was right on the edge of being strong enough. It's amazing how much stronger I am now from pulling on that fukcer!!!

Funny story. Last time I was visiting my pops we were out back shooting haystacks from about 20 meters. Not too far, but far enough to require skills. The track ran along the back wall of the workshop and my pops was doing some work on the roof the day before and had left out some scaffolding and there was a hose drapped over it and hanging down about three feet away from the centerline of the track and about halfway between us and the haystacks. I told my pops to move the garden hose and he just laughed and said "we're only lettin a few go, we'll never hit the hose." For the record I'm a good shot. But this time I messed up and on the first shot, sure enough, I went right through the hose. It was too ironic. Nice hose too. One of them expensive rubbery ones with the extra coatings. I wish I had that one on film.

those hong kong pok gai got humiliated at shaolin and mongolia.

the mainland baji guy at the beginning was good, the rest of the video was filled with those taiwan wu tan garbage. motherfukers couldnt even hold the spear straight.
    Last edited by bawang; 02-01-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC