Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bodybuilding makes you slow and...

Yuan Herong Nurse Fitness Workout Motivation - Gym HD

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Does this girl eat anything besides steroids? I don't think some girl can get that result without steroids.

Even if she is using anabolics, there is nothing wrong with that. No one can get results without daily training, even if they take steroids daily. I use anabolics to increase muscle mass too, but I had to work out every day to get results. Some drugs are approved even in WADA; you can find them here: this spam has been changed to our sponsor . Have you heard anything about SARMS? They are anabolic drugs, and this online store sells SARMS of very good quality. After consulting with your doctor, you can safely start taking these drugs without worrying about the consequences.

After years of doing normal weight training exercises I think bodybuilding might actually be indeed be not too useful for kung fu. It has something to do with the watery muscle bellies.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    After years of doing normal weight training exercises I think bodybuilding might actually be indeed be not too useful for kung fu. It has something to do with the watery muscle bellies.
    I've noticed the issue of weight training has been a polarizing issue between different schools of kung fu, often between Taoist/internal and Buddhist/external systems. I tend mostly to use them in conjuction with weapon training, swapping in different weights for knife or pole weapons, regardless of whether the weapon forms are from Taoist or Buddhist systems...
    Last edited by YinOrYan; 10-26-2023 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YinOrYan View Post
    I've noticed the issue of weight training has been a polarizing issue between different schools of kung fu, often between Taoist/internal and Buddhist/external systems. I tend mostly to use them in conjuction with weapon training, swapping in different weights for knife or pole weapons, regardless of whether the weapon forms are from Taoist or Buddhist systems...
    u gotta keep in mind modern training relies on extraphysiological amounts of meat and protein intake. I suspect the bloated muscle bellies can act as protein reserves. These water baloon muscles are reported in medical studies to suck nutrients away from tendons and inhibit tendon growth with cellular signalling.
    The modern training regimen also often have rediculous amounts of downtime where ur just sore and resting, which is also unrealistic in non industrial society.

another big issue is maladaptive neural entrainment and movement paths. For exaple bench press is notorious for deactivating the scapula.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC