Thread: happy Australia day

happy Australia day

Happy Australia day to all the strayans on the forum

Is this like your confederation day?
    Founding day?

July 1- Canada
    July 4 - USA
    January26 - Australia

well, at least it's always in the summer time!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

yeah pretty much along those lines, not to ceremonial though. Usualy just a big booze up
    Last edited by aussie1981; 01-26-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Have a good one......

Canada Day always sucks. They never really bust loose and take it to the next level. The Americans throw a far better party for Indie Day. We usually have some lame fireworks and then something distinctly canadian and quite boring. Canadians need to be more realistic about our heritage. The whole overly friendly syrop making hockey loving has very little to do with reality and more to do with conforming to outside assumptions. So weak.

Happy Oz day. Try not to thrash your city when the bottle is finished.
    Last edited by Syn7; 01-28-2012 at 04:38 PM.

We have a pretty good blowout on the 4th of July. Big day for us. Not so much for Australia or Canada since you are only 3rd world. Nothing really to go on about. I have watched Trailer Park Boys and Crocodile Dundee so I know all about your cultures. All I can say is move to the US and enjoy the good life.
    Jackie Lee

Yeah but our communist government upgraded living standards and gave us all double-wides. So we be livin' large now. As long as we have beer and hockey we won't rebel. We will riot though. But that usually ends when the hangovers kick in.

If we ever won the cup we would burn this fukcer to the ground!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    We have a pretty good blowout on the 4th of July. Big day for us. Not so much for Australia or Canada since you are only 3rd world. Nothing really to go on about. I have watched Trailer Park Boys and Crocodile Dundee so I know all about your cultures. All I can say is move to the US and enjoy the good life.
    Word. The average home value, nationally, is like 30 grand. Talk about your buyers market!!!

We could sell our homes here and buy like 20 homes there. Especially if you can muster up the strength to cross the mason dixon line.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Word. The average home value, nationally, is like 30 grand. Talk about your buyers market!!!

We could sell our homes here and buy like 20 homes there. Especially if you can muster up the strength to cross the mason dixon line.
    Oh, you gots to cross the Mason/Dixon line to get to Texas. It gets hot, but it don't really get cold, so life is easy. Plenty of dope, plenty of booze, it's all here.
    Jackie Lee

lol, Texas??????? you ****ing kidding right mate?biggest bunch of blowhards going around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    It gets hot, but it don't really get cold
    didn't it snow there this year?