Being a philosophical wad, I tend to go with the Krishna attitude in regards to the deaths of the Taliban insurgents IE: They are already dead, even before they are shot.

I don't take issue with crushing the Taliban, routing them and destroying their network. In fact, I support that both in voice and in tax dollars.

As I am not in the field facing the insurgency, I cannot know what is in the minds of our service people when dealing with the daily attacks and attempts at taking their lives.

So, while I see the peeing thing as a lack of control on those individuals accounts, I understand the emotion behind it. I understand why the soldiers despise the Taliban and all they stand for. Although they (the Taliban) fashion themselves as "scholars" they are fools and evil and should be destroyed as is the way.

I think that much is abundantly clear, unless you are a self loathing sympathizing hippy sitting in these lands and casting aspersion upon our actions at every opportunity, in which case, go there, take up an ak-47 and stand against us.

seriously.