Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: harmony

The state that resembles a middle finger.

harmony

Wow... has been quite down here in the off topic. Have the waters calmed? Has the rabid dog been put down?
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

i beat him till he was nice and tender then i ate him with garlic sauce.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quite what?

Just kidding...

Hardwork isn't here. That's a big difference. A ton of posts were either him or because of him. Seems that wolfen cat left around the same time.

It's actually been a pretty newsworthy month. Especially with all the military stuff that just keeps comming and comming. It's fitting that technology like smart phones would be the instrument used to prompt much needed change.

I'm suprised that HW hasn't made an alias yet. Maybe we got lucky and his home IP is banned, not just the account.

We always ban the registration IP

However there's no way to control for netcafes.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Quite what?

Just kidding...

Hardwork isn't here. That's a big difference. A ton of posts were either him or because of him. Seems that wolfen cat left around the same time.

It's actually been a pretty newsworthy month. Especially with all the military stuff that just keeps comming and comming. It's fitting that technology like smart phones would be the instrument used to prompt much needed change.

I'm suprised that HW hasn't made an alias yet. Maybe we got lucky and his home IP is banned, not just the account.
    It's embarassing is what it is. I hope these guys get some hefty sentences over this.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

which one? the pi$sers?

Word. Hopefully the do some real time. i would be satisfied with anything over a deuce. This went way past hate crime. What they did put Americans at more risk by fueling the anti-American fire. A very stupid and very selfish type of negligence.

The cops are really getting beat up in Vancouver. They dropped the ball in a major way with the Pickton serial killer case. They even fired the only guy who was right while they allowed more girls to die. It's so sad that none of these guys will do any time over it. I feel that when a cop does wrong, it's worse than when a civilian does wrong. They should be held to a higher standard. Unfortunately none of these guys will pay for their arrogance. While families weep, these as$holes sit on a fat pension and lie through their teeth at all the hearings. I'll say it again, I'm glad we have smart phones out there. Every time these guys lie and then we see video that shows us they lied, we are one step closer to cleaning up these forces. In the last few major hearings and/or trials multiple officers have purgered(sp?) themselves.

I read that the pentagon admits that a bit under one percent of the US armed forces are known gang members or affiliates. That's like 10,000 soldiers bringing their skills back to the hood.

You see very much MS-13 tags in Afghanistan? There is a soldier who photographed and cataloged all the gang related graffiti in, i think. Iraq. There were A TON of pics. I imagine some of them were from wannabees, but still.....

We're weeding them out now. We're in the process of drawing down, so if you have a blip on your record, you are out. The military is about to get much, much smaller.

There was a time when people with felonies could get in. Now we are a lot more picky. But if you think this is bad, this is nothing compared to the outlandish crap that happened in Vietnam. But, ultimately, every time you look at the Army, know you are looking at a cross-section of America. Those guys ****ing on the corpses? They didn't learn that from us. It was always part of them. Always something they could have done anywhere if they had the chance. Keep that in mind.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I always wonder, if someone is willing and eager to **** on someone's corpse and give verbal taunts as they do it, what kind of behavior will they act out after they return home?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I always wonder, if someone is willing and eager to **** on someone's corpse and give verbal taunts as they do it, what kind of behavior will they act out after they return home?
    What do you think?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The answer is obvious.

There are plenty of people who feel they should be given a break, that they're young men and what they were shown doing isn't really that bad. I disagree.

American public opinion is cheerfully optimistic when it comes to shooting people until they are dead.

But peeing on the corpse afterwards is a real affront to human dignity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Its all about the honor...
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    American public opinion is cheerfully optimistic when it comes to shooting people until they are dead.

But peeing on the corpse afterwards is a real affront to human dignity.
    indeed. I too was finding it weird that everyone is ok that these people had been shot to death but not ok with the peeing. How weird is that.

also. the use of the word dignity. whose dignity?

The internet is steadily making people stupid nowadays.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    indeed. I too was finding it weird that everyone is ok that these people had been shot to death but not ok with the peeing. How weird is that.

also. the use of the word dignity. whose dignity?

The internet is steadily making people stupid nowadays.
    Because politely telling them to put down their AK-47s, PKMs, and RPGs hasn't shown any significant success. They are killing the Afghan TB trying to reconcile. So, not only do they kill Americans, French, Canadians, Australians, and anyone else from somewhere else... they also kill kids, sodomize kids, kill tribal elders, kill women, and anyone who doesn't lean their way.

And anyone who has been keeping up with the country would know that the TB aren't exactly holy warriors anymore. They operate like an organized crime syndicate now.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

For those unfamiliar... the law of war, as it pertains to "shooting people to death".

-You can only shoot at someone if they are shooting at you or others, or are clearly about to blow up either themselves or an IED via command wire (this is a lot more obvious to spot than you think).

-If you wound someone to the point they are no longer a threat, you administer aid to them once the fight is over.

These guys are much more valuable to us if captured alive. Unfortunately, circumstances often dictate otherwise.

Escalation of force (EOF), is taken very seriously down here.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown