Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Arguing Online

I kinda that multiculturalism even exists in the first place. I mean, try taking a stroll around Manhattan while wearing a turbant.

IMO, the Western world is not exactly multicultural, but actually heavenly influenced by christianity, Illuminism, and, if you really want to go back, greco-roman classical culture. Most of the elements of "foreign" culture we encounter in our daily lives are either adapted to our lifestyle (eg. bored-housewife variety of buddhism, for instance) or considered just that - foreign.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    yeah, but when we assimilate too many foreigners into our culture too fast they bring the mistakes that forced them to leave their own country with them and ultimately forces us to gface those same issues. So Chinas main problam is overpopulation, should we just let them come as they please and live as they please and still expect to maintain our own cultural identity?

Immigration is a cop solution to problems that should be dealt with. Instead all those who would object just leave and all that's left are a few martyrs, a sh1tload of pus$y sheep and a few ringleaders who are all too happy to see the agitators leave and go to Canada or Australia.

I don't grudge somebody a better life, but I do feel they should stick around and be accountable for what their ancestors keft them, just like we will have to do. If where they are from sucks, it's because they didn't fix it.

If canada went to sh1t I wouldnt dream of simply moving my operations to another country.

Of course there are always gonna be those that have to flee because they DID speak up and them I am all too happy to house, feed and clothe.
    It seems to me that most of the Chinese who move to this country are highly educated, and most end up in high-paying jobs anyway, so I doubt many of them need a handout. Same with a lot of the immigrants from India. For myself, it's not really where somebody comes from that's the issue; rather, it's the sheer numbers of people. I remember being able to go places and do things without feeling crowded in everywhere.

Anyhow, would it be different if the over-influx of people were Europeans? There are some who don't always assimilate as well. I suppose some of the various First Nations peoples would have something to say about all of us.

you betrayed the British empire, the land of your ancestors. the hordes of dirty immigrants is punishment from jesus.
    Last edited by bawang; 02-06-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    It seems to me that most of the Chinese who move to this country are highly educated, and most end up in high-paying jobs anyway, so I doubt many of them need a handout. Same with a lot of the immigrants from India. For myself, it's not really where somebody comes from that's the issue; rather, it's the sheer numbers of people. I remember being able to go places and do things without feeling crowded in everywhere.

Anyhow, would it be different if the over-influx of people were Europeans? There are some who don't always assimilate as well. I suppose some of the various First Nations peoples would have something to say about all of us.
    In 1950, I was 5 years old. On my 5th birthday, everyone that is between birth and 61 years old did not exist. How many people in the world are in that age group? Probably well over half of them. A whole bunch of them come from elsewhere. Many of them use the social programs we have for the unfortunate. When those that it is designed for can not get them. They come and purchase property, bring their culture with them, and then criticize the system that allows them to do this. We can not buy property in many of these countries, can not take our culture with us, and any religion might even get us killed. Personally, I have always considered religion to be for the uneducated and ignorant masses. People that crave something better than the life they have. Be it an after life or just a new place to live where they have freedoms. The problem with all this is that even though they come here in search of something better, they always tend to drag all the crap along with them. The majority of them hate us and everything this country stands for, but they love the fact that it allows them to come here and do as they please. The USA is pretty much doomed now. It is far too late to do anything about all this.
    Jackie Lee

americans have becomes creatures of pure sensory experience, living only in the now. it doesnt matter if the immigrants come and destroy your country. your people are not truly alive.

people need to experience the whole range of life, poverty and struggle and anger and sadness and despair. america is ruled by upper and middle class who drown themselves in pleasure.
    Last edited by bawang; 02-07-2012 at 06:51 AM.

i cant stand all the 'new poor' its like when rich people refer to 'new money' people who dont know how to properly act within their social class. well **** it, all these new poor people that were created by the current economic downturn and recession need to figure it out.

man ive been poor my whole life, at least us old poor know how to act accordingly with proper tact and social economic understanding.

all these new poor bastads making us look bad.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i cant stand all the 'new poor' its like when rich people refer to 'new money' people who dont know how to properly act within their social class. well **** it, all these new poor people that were created by the current economic downturn and recession need to figure it out.

man ive been poor my whole life, at least us old poor know how to act accordingly with proper tact and social economic understanding.

all these new poor bastads making us look bad.
    LOL
    Well, I'm 'new poor,' I'm afraid, but I was doing it years before everyone else started!

Quote Originally Posted by Sardinkahnikov View Post
    I kinda that multiculturalism even exists in the first place. I mean, try taking a stroll around Manhattan while wearing a turbant.

IMO, the Western world is not exactly multicultural, but actually heavenly influenced by Christianity, Illuminism, and, if you really want to go back, greco-roman classical culture. Most of the elements of "foreign" culture we encounter in our daily lives are either adapted to our lifestyle (eg. bored-housewife variety of buddhism, for instance) or considered just that - foreign.
    I don't subscribe the "we are better off because we are Christian" club. Chinese religions stress those same kindnesses. It's the state of living conditions that makes the difference. We can afford to be charitable. You can even see it in your own city. Go to the drug infested areas with high unemployment and then go to an affluent hood with white picket fences and see where you witness more good deeds. So what? The poor people aren't as Christian as the wealthier people who are more likely to lend a hand?

One thing I will say is that I won't tolerate someone new (whatever color or region they're from) coming here from abroad or from elsewhere in this country, and trying to make me adapt to them. I have a couple of friends from the Netherlands who told me that in many European countries now, large numbers of Muslim immigrants expect the Europeans to adapt to their way of life, rather than the other way around.

No. It wouldn't and isn't any different at all. Of course not. I used Chinese and Indian because where I live you can't look around without seeing more of them than any other race including anglo saxon. I wasn't trying to single them out for any other reason than it is they who have the worst population problems on the planet. They are breeding too fast and it's hurting them so bad they need to spread out to other places. My issue is that they move and carry on biz as usual and I have issue with that. If I went to china, for any reason, I would assimilate and be Chinese. I wouldn't scream bloody murder if there wasn't public funding for Canadian holidays.

And most immigrants are on the poor end of the stick, that's a fact. I don't grudge them a better life, but then I am not willing to sacrifice all we enjoy(regardless of how we got it, its done and we need to move foreword) just to accommodate a giant chunk of people who aren't willing or are un-able to fix the problems in their own countries. If we swing the door wide open and try to fill all these so called jobs we need immigrants to fill we will pay for it dearly in the next two or three generations. In our lifetime, for sure. We need to move back to a resource based economy and Canadians are gonna have to start doing those jobs only immigrants will do. And they should be paid fairly. This is all not only economically feasible, but it's also a far better model than that joke we are following right now.

Did you know that only 1% of our population growth is natural! That is births minus deaths of Canadian citizens of any color even the ones who just became citizens are counted in that number. The other 99% is..... you guessed it, IMMIGRATION. does that not scare you? Do you not see the folly in such ridiculous greed?

Make no mistake about it. Corporations and special interest groups have lobbied for this in order to keep costs down and profits up on their domestic operations. They hold us hostage by saying if we don't bend over and take it dry, they will just pack up and do it elsewhere. They can make 200 million a year playing fair and being a responsible patriotic company or they can make 250 million and be complete j3rkoffs about it, totally screwing anyone who steps in the way of their money.

Does anyone actually believe that extra 50 mill trickles down? If so, you need some schooling. On average about 80% goes to the top 10 executives and the other 20% goes to the next line below them. But none of it makes it to the store shelf in the guise of savings or at the factories giving better wages. It's a scam and it's becoming so normal that our politicians don't even talk about it anymore lest they get left in the cold after their term is up and it's their turn to rake in some profits. Sort of like the Goldman Sachs - US fed revolving door relationship. We need to change how campaign are funded before we even bother doing anything else.

One thing I will say is that I won't tolerate someone new (whatever color or region they're from) coming here from abroad or from elsewhere in this country, and trying to make me adapt to them. I have a couple of friends from the Netherlands who told me that in many European countries now, large numbers of Muslim immigrants expect the Europeans to adapt to their way of life, rather than the other way around.
    That's what I'm saying, and that's bullsh1t. If you want to become a citizen then you need to adapt to our culture because you left yours behind. If your culture is that important to you then stay the fukc home and work on it. Make it so you don't have to flee poverty or politics. All nations can be managed better but some really need alot of work and exporting citizens is not an answer, it just infects the areas they immigrate to with those same social ills that make it so they had to flee in the first place. You aren't here to enhance your cultural identity. Conform or go away.

good luck getting white kids these days to be factory workers and farmers.

Like I said before, for real change to happen some people are gonna have to go.

But you would be suprised how fast people would be willing to do these jobs if they paid fair and livable wages. Most people are sheep, if you bring about a better way of life they will all fall in line. Those that don't will have to answer for that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    You aren't here to enhance your cultural identity.
    It's so funny that when I built my house, all the interior decoration were western conventional style. All my pictures and wall paper were "abstract modern art". When my American wife moved in, she changed all the interior decoration into oriental style. Even the new wall paper has Chinese dragons in it (I have no idea where did she find it). Before I married to her, my old dog named "Cricket". After I married her, she named our new dog "Yaya".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 02-07-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    It's so funny that when I built my house, all the interior decoration were western conventional style. All my pictures and wall paper were "abstract modern art". When my American wife moved in, she changed all the interior decoration into oriental style. Even the new wall paper has Chinese dragons in it (I have no idea where did she find it). Before I married to her, my old dog named "Cricket". After I married her, she named our new dog "Yaya".
    lol. You found yourself an asian-lover. I know a few white folks like that too.