Thread: Wing Chun in a Phone Booth

Hybrid View

Ok, so you can speak for him then - Make up your dam mind! Are you sure you're not on some type of drugs?

You must really be high if you think I would waste my money to fly half way across the country to spar with some clown like him! Stan is a joke, and you issuing these idiotic internet challenges in his name makes you one too. Yeah, I got his youtube challenge - thanks for the laugh!

If you or that clown stan want to prove something all you have to do is walk into any of the decent MMA gyms in the area, ask to spar and film it. Let's see how that works out for him - I've seen his horrible clips, I already know how it would go..
    Hell, you had your chance to prove to all of us just how awesome you were, all you had to do was go meet with Terrance. But after you found out there was a measly $10 matt fee, you used that as an excuse to b!tch out.

You clowns want to prove something, now's your chance. Until you post your clips up of you sparring ANY decent people, I'm done with you and stan and your continued stupidity.
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 02-10-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90