My Wing Chun approach to training and the underling philosophy has greatly changed over the years.Based on many decades of training and personal experiences

Just as a few examples, I no longer believe or follow the traditional main stream principles like Centerline Theory or the Fixed elbow position, just to name a few. To me these are mere guidelines for beginners to follow not absolutes.I feel this kind of thinking and adherence to can limit your development and your full actualization as a martial artist. By restricting or limiting how one can move in accordance within a ridget structural framework retards physical and mental development. I believe no one method or style is suppior to another.Each style or method has there strengths and weaknesses. What's important is to learn from them and then find your own path and walk it. Your Wing Chun is your Wing Chun and no two should be the same just as no two people have the same finger print. IMO, when you start teaching Wing Chun you should call it after yourself and not IP MAN Wing Chun as only Ip Man does Ip Man Wing Chun. Your merely a cheap copy of what you believe is Ip Man Wing Chun, however, you are 100 percent doing your own Wing Chun which is what's important.

Learning a traditional style like Wing Chun or any other style is valuable if can lead you to find and follow your own path. If it can do that, it has served its purpose and you don't need Wing Chun anymore..