Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Wing Chun in a Phone Booth

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    ever man is right in his own eyes!
    The saddest thing is ... not every man is willing to see and accept what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by wtxs View Post
    The saddest thing is ... not every man is willing to see and accept what is right.
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Is it dedication? Or is it blind devotion?

Quote Originally Posted by wtxs View Post
    Is it dedication? Or is it blind devotion?
    probably a little of both!
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

If you like to debate that guy...

i suggest you send him a message on his on youtube page...

i cant speak for him...only my self mate!!!

If you like to debate that guy...

i suggest you send him a message on his on youtube page...

i cant speak for him...only my self mate!!!
    Really? You can't be this stupid - you did speak for him, and not too long ago either! Don't you remember issuing me a challenge to go meet you and him and spar him? Was only a few weeks ago..

Oh, what's the use..
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Really? You can't be this stupid - you did speak for him, and not too long ago either! Don't you remember issuing me a challenge to go meet you and him and spar him? Was only a few weeks ago..

Oh, what's the use..
    The invitation to spar him still stands...I already told him a year ago any one who talks trash about I will let them know to meet him at forest park on sundays...he has an open challenge for all you knuckleheads who talk trash....

if you go to his youtube comments you will see his open challenge given...

so if you wanna meet up with him to spar...by all means have at it...i dont think you gonna like the outcome!

Ok, so you can speak for him then - Make up your dam mind! Are you sure you're not on some type of drugs?

You must really be high if you think I would waste my money to fly half way across the country to spar with some clown like him! Stan is a joke, and you issuing these idiotic internet challenges in his name makes you one too. Yeah, I got his youtube challenge - thanks for the laugh!

If you or that clown stan want to prove something all you have to do is walk into any of the decent MMA gyms in the area, ask to spar and film it. Let's see how that works out for him - I've seen his horrible clips, I already know how it would go..
    Hell, you had your chance to prove to all of us just how awesome you were, all you had to do was go meet with Terrance. But after you found out there was a measly $10 matt fee, you used that as an excuse to b!tch out.

You clowns want to prove something, now's your chance. Until you post your clips up of you sparring ANY decent people, I'm done with you and stan and your continued stupidity.
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 02-10-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

so if you wanna meet up with him to spar...by all means have at it...i dont think you gonna like the outcome!
    The outcome would be like the conclusion of the movie "Grumpy Old Men" ????

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    The outcome would be like the conclusion of the movie "Grumpy Old Men" ????

Or end up like this as posted in this forum ...

http://www.elrellano.com/videos_onli...e-defensa.html

Yoshi, I gotta ask you.
    Do you think that what that guys is doing is remotely good?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Okay dude well stop asking me about another man!!!

Your like riding his N.U.T.Z. Alls you do is talk about him...Do you want to be his boyfriend...you asked me about him like Im his Father...AS much as you reference his videos. it tells me you must be learning something from him. Because videos i dont like I dont sit through and watch from start to finish. How many of his videos have you actually watch by the way? Im glad your such a fan...giving him numerous hits on his channel...lol...i betcha your on his youtube page more than i am...lol From your constant idiotic post i can tell you got an issue with him maybe your scared of him...are your just hater!!!

Ok, so you can speak for him then - Make up your dam mind! Are you sure you're not on some type of drugs?

You must really be high if you think I would waste my money to fly half way across the country to spar with some clown like him! Stan is a joke, and you issuing these idiotic internet challenges in his name makes you one too. Yeah, I got his youtube challenge - thanks for the laugh!

If you or that clown stan want to prove something all you have to do is walk into any of the decent MMA gyms in the area, ask to spar and film it. Let's see how that works out for him - I've seen his horrible clips, I already know how it would go..
    Hell, you had your chance to prove to all of us just how awesome you were, all you had to do was go meet with Terrance. But after you found out there was a measly $10 matt fee, you used that as an excuse to b!tch out.

You clowns want to prove something, now's your chance. Until you post your clips up of you sparring ANY decent people, I'm done with you and stan and your continued stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Yoshi, I gotta ask you.
    Do you think that what that guys is doing is remotely good?
    i like some of drills his does...Its different than the way I learn but its still pretty good. I like his outside intercepting techniques. It for beginners learning how to intercept a single punch. Its not based off chi sau at all...which most demos i see on the internet are all based of chi sau drills.

If you dont like his vids...it probably because the way you learn is foriegn to his...i can see his stuff as basic self defense tactics to drill from No Bridge.
    Last edited by Yoshiyahu; 02-12-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Okay dude well stop asking me about another man!!!

Your like riding his N.U.T.Z. Alls you do is talk about him...Do you want to be his boyfriend...you asked me about him like Im his Father...AS much as you reference his videos. it tells me you must be learning something from him. Because videos i dont like I dont sit through and watch from start to finish. How many of his videos have you actually watch by the way? Im glad your such a fan...giving him numerous hits on his channel...lol...i betcha your on his youtube page more than i am...lol From your constant idiotic post i can tell you got an issue with him maybe your scared of him...are your just hater!!!

Yes Stan is a dude...i like some of drills his does...Its different than the way I learn but its still pretty good. I like his outside intercepting techniques. It for beginners learning how to intercept a single punch. Its not based off chi sau at all...which most demos i see on the internet are all based of chi sau drills.

If you dont like his vids...it probably because the way you learn is foriegn to his...i can see his stuff as basic self defense tactics to drill from No Bridge.
    Complete and utter garbage.

Complete and utter garbage.
    That is my sentiments exactly when you begin to speak!