Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you, Kung Fu? (In Vancouver, BC)?

Quote Originally Posted by White_Ape View Post
    hahhaha

The first link had no preview to the DVDs

The second link, I have seen that video a million times, and only now realized that is the same form, and I am in no place to judge anyone so don't think this is me just being a d*ck, but that guy is so.....rubbery...you know? I just didn't recognize the motions, crazy how much it can look different just by changing whether you flow or pop

And the third link didn't work, but I have seen the Brendan Lai one, and recognized it right away, he 'pops' in the form, when he strikes, each movement was clear enough (other than being recorded playing on a tv hahaha)

Thanks for taking the time to post the vids, I appreciate the input greatly!
    Now.....I am going to get the video editor out and see if I can't put 'Rubber man' in slow mo and get a good look at the movements....
    Later everyone!
    I fixed the last vid for you...

ginosifu

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Ontario & Quebec are crowded compared to Canada. lol

seriously, give us things. we need to have you guys to feed us.
    send salmon.
    If it wasn't for us you would be screwed. The Quebecois have their heritage claims to keep them afloat and ontario has the government. Personally, I'm a western seperatist. Not that I have a hate on for easterners like some do. I just feel we would be WAY better off with out anything east of Saskatchewan. What I would really like to see is a new nation running the whole west coast of N. America. We would live so large!!!

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we are any better. Just lucky enough to be born in place with less people and more resources. But I can't worry about others when we aren't living up to our potential.
    Last edited by Syn7; 02-03-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Vancouver Island ... practice a bit of chen and a bit of bagua.

holy crap...where have you been?

people find zen and then they disappear...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ICMAC - Tiger Balm - Jon Funk

Don't miss the tournament there in Vancouver! There should be some greay kung fu there. I was planning to come but I think they are extending my business trip to China past the date. The weekend of March 19th... The good part is I am in Shanghai...home of original Chin Woo!!

Quote Originally Posted by brazilusa View Post
    Don't miss the tournament there in Vancouver! There should be some greay kung fu there. I was planning to come but I think they are extending my business trip to China past the date. The weekend of March 19th... The good part is I am in Shanghai...home of original Chin Woo!!
    Wouldn't miss it for the world! I am actually volunteering for two days there so should be a good time WOOT WOOOOT!!!!

Have fun in Shanghai! Maybe someday I will get to travel to awesome places and see the rest of the world...
    I came out of a Cave.
    I stole a Peach.
    I peeped at a feast over there......and over there.....

Red Boat Wing Chun & Non-Classical Gung Fu.

Live about hour drive from downtown Van, BC.

Suki
    "From a psychological point of view, demons represent the universal equivalents of the dark, cruel, animal depths of the mind. When we as martial artists are preparing ourselves to overcome our fear of domination at the hands of an opponent, we must go deep within our inner being and allow the darkest parts of ourselves to be revealed. In order to battle the monsters in an abyss, we must sometimes unleash the demon within" http://darkwingchun.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Wei Wu View Post
    Red Boat Wing Chun & Non-Classical Gung Fu.

Live about hour drive from downtown Van, BC.

Suki
    Right on! Sounds like some good stuff
    Which direction from DT?
    Do you go to the Tiger Balm Internationals? its coming up in March, I won't be competing this year, might give a shot next year possibly
    I came out of a Cave.
    I stole a Peach.
    I peeped at a feast over there......and over there.....