Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US missiles 'hit Iranian village'

Blog Entries

US missiles 'hit Iranian village'

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10147624

All of the conspiracy people like alex jones have said in the past now that we would be going into war with Iran and this would be the setting for WW3. Now, we allegedy shoot missiles at iran......and people like Alex Jones is really crazy? IDK about that. He's been on point with his guests about alot of issues taking place now.

It was nice knowing you guys ...........LOL
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Might makes right, isn't that how it goes?
    Not sure why people think going to war with Iran is a good thing since the wars that the US is in right now have brought it to the brink of economic depression.
    But hey, its only people's lives right?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

It would be even cooler if IT ACTUALLY EVEN HAPPENED.

Fake news. I'll admit, though...I was more worried when they faked Jon Bon Jovi's death.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

word, bon jovi says heaven looks alot like jersey.

hey man, war with iran isn't an impossibility. alot of people have predicted war with iran. respected people with respected positions, not just talk show hosts. really, it's only a matter of time. three things can happen. in the not so distant future, that is.
    #1 iran disarms and backs right off.
    #2 a joint force removes the threat via violence
    #3 while everyone talks talks and talks, iran finishes it's program and demonstrates the ability to deliver thus creating some breathing room.

will they nuke israel if they get the chance? prolly not, they aren't retarded and they know what that would mean. we would see a ton of posturing like you saw with US vs USSR or india vs pakistan.

the new weapon is economy people. it can cause more harm than any bomb can. it's how the ussr fell apart and its how the US is starting to fall apart.

We're not going to war anytime soon (ie 15-20 years). Iran is going to become another NK style scenario, where we just beat them down diplomacy-style... over years and years and years....

I was JUST talking to someone about the stupid idea that since Iraq is over, people have it in their heads that we now have a "slot" open for another war. We don't. We were overextended. It's all over, folks, nothing to see here.

Without divulging anything sensitive... let's just say I am doing less and less, and my Afghan partners are doing more and more. The head intel dude flat out refused our help today. Now we just need about ten more folks here like him.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    We're not going to war anytime soon (ie 15-20 years). Iran is going to become another NK style scenario, where we just beat them down diplomacy-style... over years and years and years....

I was JUST talking to someone about the stupid idea that since Iraq is over, people have it in their heads that we now have a "slot" open for another war. We don't. We were overextended. It's all over, folks, nothing to see here.

Without divulging anything sensitive... let's just say I am doing less and less, and my Afghan partners are doing more and more. The head intel dude flat out refused our help today. Now we just need about ten more folks here like him.
    Hope you are right, really do.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post

this would be nice.

yall shouldn't have been in iraq anyways. you got so many supporters slaughtered in '91 with bush sr empty promisses. from what i get from people immigrating to vancouver is that nobody ever really believed in the US policy and the trust just wasnt there, on either side. now you guys have left and the place is starting to fall apart already. good job.

i really hope afghans get a better deal. hopefully the right people step up. but again, you can't really blame these folks for not trusting any of the so called "allies"... i think afghans will be alot better off than iraqis. iraq is americas mess, whereas afghanistan is the problem of many nations, some of which will not turn their backs so easily when the pullout is complete.

i'm sort of torn on this one though. i really think we need to start putting all this foriegn aid back into our own backyard before we lose our quality of life all together.
    Last edited by Syn7; 12-23-2011 at 04:10 PM.

do people really believe there is a "slot open"?
    it's so sad there are people that stupid out there. i never meet these people. where they at?

Meet Iran’s 3,500-Woman-Strong Ninja Army

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10147624

All of the conspiracy people like alex jones have said in the past now that we would be going into war with Iran and this would be the setting for WW3. Now, we allegedy shoot missiles at iran......and people like Alex Jones is really crazy? IDK about that. He's been on point with his guests about alot of issues taking place now.

It was nice knowing you guys ...........LOL
    Man I can make a list of wrong predictions from that guy for days. I'm not going to. But there are even sites that dedicate themselves to holding dudes like jones to their words and shows where they are right and wrong. Google should be enough to find one, there are many....

Oh, and the missile thing never actually happened, you know this right?

pretty sure that would be in ALL the news and not in a tinfoil dumping ground...

just sayin... lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Might makes right, isn't that how it goes?
    Not sure why people think going to war with Iran is a good thing since the wars that the US is in right now have brought it to the brink of economic depression.
    But hey, its only people's lives right?
    Exactly. And while this particular case is fake news, the discussion itself is most definitely on the table, at least for Israel:
    http://www.npr.org/2012/02/08/146545...mb-iran-or-not

Obama seems a bit less interested in rattling this particular saber, but I wouldn't doubt a U.S. military response if things escalated even more in that particular part of the world.

Well that lil naval thing they got going on right now is sure real. And there was the recent talk of Israel moving on Irans nuke program before this so called window of opportunity closes up. That's not just resources but people with the knowledge that will be hit. And Panetta came right out and talked about it. That could mean many things, may be mis-direction or simply a preemptive push against Israeli strikes that are forecasted by the US. But we can't ignore that Israel may move on Iran soon and that would have dire implications for everyone with any interest in the Middle east what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by WingChunABQ View Post
    Obama seems a bit less interested in rattling this particular saber, but I wouldn't doubt a U.S. military response if things escalated even more in that particular part of the world.
    No drama Obama doesn't rattle a saber at anyone ever. He puts up a fake strong front then caves time and time again.

If there was ever a reason for military aid and/or intervention it is in Syria. But Assad doesn't cause much trouble for Israel and there is NO OIL there. So we watch them get slaughtered while going thru the UN knowing full well China and Russia will VETO anything to do with helping Syrian citizens achieve a real democracy. The US goes to Iraq at the drop of a hat but not Syria? That's weak sauce for sure. And now the US has over extended itself so far that it probably CAN'T help Syria without some coalition. Even the Arab League wants this resolution for tougher sanctions and we can't even give them that. No wonder they hate us. We are serious as$holes when it comes to who we aid and what we expect in return for that aid. All it does is breed more hatred and sypathy for anyone speaking against us which in turn hurts our security. Our forieng Policy breeds terrorism, both directly and indirectly.

Oh and about Iran. Even if the US wanted to go into Iran they couldn't. Not enough free resources. Already way over extended.