Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby is tired

Wow... talk about sweeping generalizations...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    You say you want a revolution? Well, you know we all wanna change the world. But come on, it is startling how much voice we give to the ignorant yokels out there.
    And the simple truth is that those people need to go if we want to change for the better. We need to weed the garden. It's harsh, but nobody told them to be selfish j3rkoffs. That was their call. Arrogant families will need to be "disappeared". The only injustice in that is that they victimized their children by having them and passing on their superior garbage. How much money or schooling they have is besides the point. Oligarchical democracy is a lie. We aren't better off because we vote, we're better off cause we're wealthy.

Interesting you bring up Aristotle. I was just reading about how the Athenians drew lots for public servant positions to avoid becoming too polarized. They were afraid professional government servants would use those skills for self benefit. So they decided the average citizen was better for the offices of government. They drew lots to see who would be a judge, who would be a treasurer etc etc. Obviously some jobs couldn't be done by unskilled labor and eventually the whole system evolved back into an oligarchy. Personally I disagree with Robert Michels Iron Law of Oligarchy. We can work together and not sh1t on each other but we will have to change our nature to do this. And we've already started, a long time ago. Freedom of speech and everyone having a say is all good in theory but there are times when certain ideas need to be removed from the public consciousness as best as possible. My utopia does NOT have everyone running around doing whatever they want, good intentions or otherwise. People are not all equal and therefor total equality is NOT possible. But we can come close and at least give everybody the dignity and respect they deserve by giving everyone a fair shot at taking care of themselves. Except for those that take advantage of huge masses of people,like I said before, they need to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Well you should be more than used to seeing that!

Sometimes intelligent and highly educated people make ****ty leaders. I see that very often. They have the smarts and the education, but they can't lead their way out of a wet paper bag.
    And some stupid people are great leaders who lead men off a cliff. Clearly he meant smart people with leadership skills. Not just people with high IQ's. The smartest people are usually the most disfunctional. They understand too much. Whereas the average cat does get bogged down in the specifics like that. That's psych 101 sh1t right there.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Just in case you don't happen to believe me.....basically the same story i was told.

Taqiyya: The trick is to convert people to islam by any possible way.

ISLAM NO BUENO.
    Taqiyya is no trick! It is only foolish people who are tricked by the deception.
    One judges a man by his action and deeds!

Actually it is similar to politicians who say they are for most Americans but they vote with the .00001%, ,or those politicians who claim they believe in freedom of choice for themselves but want to deny choice for others who have different views! No difference in my book! A trick is a trick is a trick!!!!! Tricks are for fools and ignorant and stupid people and that's a fact!

Blog Entries
    Taqiyya is no trick! It is only foolish people who are tricked by the deception.
    One judges a man by his action and deeds!

Actually it is similar to politicians who say they are for most Americans but they vote with the .00001%, ,or those politicians who claim they believe in freedom of choice for themselves but want to deny choice for others who have different views! No difference in my book! A trick is a trick is a trick!!!!! Tricks are for fools and ignorant and stupid people and that's a fact!
    its all a trick to me. in regards to religion and someone trying to covert others and people begin to call others stupid, foolish, or even gullible indicates to me you might be one of them who believe its ok to trick, fool, or deceive to get someone to believe in your god. if i am wrong, my bad........ I still say **** RELIGION. its for fanatics.

however, i do believe all will come to know religion is no bueno in due time. everyone isn't on the same spiritual level. i believe the sheading of the connection to organized religion you will come to truly know spirituality. not all the mystical bs......true spirituality.

ALL RELIGION on earth is going to face a instant extinction upon the admittance of alien life in the universe.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 02-04-2012 at 11:13 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Really?

http://billcosby.com/site/2011/09/if...it-delete.html

You know what else I'm tired of? Millionaires who think they are entitled to paying 15% in taxes on income from investment dividends and capital gains.

Paying less than half of what people who actually work for a living do is the ultimate entitlement.
    i didnt think so. black people dont hate muslims.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    The following attitude is something I can never be able to figure out.

"I'm allowed to have WMD, but I won't allow you to have WMD."

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post

I don't think anyone should have nuclear weapons or wmd of any sort.
    Those that do have it should reduce what they have until it is all utterly eliminated in the name of humanity. And no one should be starting to make more. No one.

So, it falls with the ones who have made the error already to correct it in themselves and to have the know how and power to prevent it from happening with others.

I don't feel equanimity applies whatsoever when it comes to this.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post

You think that's bad, you should have seen the **** we did during the Cold War...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

There is a huge disconnect between those running government and the people that voted them in.
    We are talking almost at the level of Marie Antonette.
    Being a lawyers qualififes you to debate and discuss and implement Laws, it does not qualify to you run a country or city, to do finace or anything to do with health care.
    Lawyers in the "legal" branches of government, sure, that is who should be there.
    Running a country? No, not even close.
    Especially not any of the lawyers I know, LOL !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    There is a huge disconnect between those running government and the people that voted them in.
    We are talking almost at the level of Marie Antonette.
    Being a lawyers qualififes you to debate and discuss and implement Laws, it does not qualify to you run a country or city, to do finace or anything to do with health care.
    Lawyers in the "legal" branches of government, sure, that is who should be there.
    Running a country? No, not even close.
    Especially not any of the lawyers I know, LOL !

Guy, have you seen who sits in the Houses of Parliament?
    I would like to demand that we have a better quality of mind in any of those chairs.
    For an individual to have put forth the 4 to 6 years to get to the bar and including the amount of mental ability required to get there I would rather that than some racist farmer from saskatchewan in a suit licking at steve's boots and giving him all his votes or some vapid young girl all of 22 who used to work as a ****tail waitress in a club and whose major is liberal arts which she has just barely one year completed as a freshman.

No thanks. Our system is broken, most systems are. We live in a country where business and corporations direct the government to do what is best for them, not for the people.

Most people don't have the guts to deal with that and half the people are too **** ignorant or greedy themselves to understand what the problem with that is.

The last decade has seen polarization. Anytime you see intellectuals in society diminished by ignoramus' such as creationists, racists, out of touch inheritance kids etc, you're looking at a set up to the enslavement of the masses that are asking for it by NOT getting up to speed or because they're afraid about their jobs or they are just plain old uneducated about most things that are worthwhile to know something about.

superbowl and american idol are more important to people than foreign policy and truth in government.

the stupid get what they deserve in my opinion.

I would rather live in a world where personal integrity is what has value. Right now, there is not that and it is decaying rapidly and quickly into crap.

Another 10 years? Maybe won't even happen at this pace.Too much hate, greed and ignorance in the world. The system we live in has been set up to trap you into having to use it in order to be part of the greater society. If you do not conform, you are cast aside and regarded as less than.

Believe it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Guy, have you seen who sits in the Houses of Parliament?
    I would like to demand that we have a better quality of mind in any of those chairs.
    For an individual to have put forth the 4 to 6 years to get to the bar and including the amount of mental ability required to get there I would rather that than some racist farmer from saskatchewan in a suit licking at steve's boots and giving him all his votes or some vapid young girl all of 22 who used to work as a ****tail waitress in a club and whose major is liberal arts which she has just barely one year completed as a freshman.

No thanks. Our system is broken, most systems are. We live in a country where business and corporations direct the government to do what is best for them, not for the people.

Most people don't have the guts to deal with that and half the people are too **** ignorant or greedy themselves to understand what the problem with that is.

The last decade has seen polarization. Anytime you see intellectuals in society diminished by ignoramus' such as creationists, racists, out of touch inheritance kids etc, you're looking at a set up to the enslavement of the masses that are asking for it by NOT getting up to speed or because they're afraid about their jobs or they are just plain old uneducated about most things that are worthwhile to know something about.

superbowl and american idol are more important to people than foreign policy and truth in government.

the stupid get what they deserve in my opinion.

I would rather live in a world where personal integrity is what has value. Right now, there is not that and it is decaying rapidly and quickly into crap.

Another 10 years? Maybe won't even happen at this pace.Too much hate, greed and ignorance in the world. The system we live in has been set up to trap you into having to use it in order to be part of the greater society. If you do not conform, you are cast aside and regarded as less than.

Believe it.
    I do know who sits there, a few of them better that I would like.
    A little story:
    My mom was a nanny for a family member of a certain premier of Ontario.
    She told me that she would never vote for him because " A man that can't govern his home, can't govern anything".
    She was 100% correct as history proved.
    The fact that the people the run for government are quite possibly the ones that should NEVER be elected, speaks volumes.
    Who was it that said that "no man that wins an election, deserves to" ?
    Your issues with Harper are irrelevant.
    Need I mention Mulroney and Chretian, both Lawyers and both horrific ( Chretian perhaps less so, but oh my the corruption).

The disconnect between the typical person in federal or provincial government ) elected official, although employees seem to also be in a lad of their own), is stunning. I know I have seen it up close and personal AND officially.

Somewhere along the lines politician forgot they are first and foremost CIVIL SERVANTS, they work for US, not the other way around.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

A little story:
    She told me that she would never vote for him because " A man that can't govern his home, can't govern anything".
    Wow, how Confucian! Smart mom.

A little story:
    Then you should know that qualified is something many of them ain't and secondly who and what has history proven. The little story means nothing without a name.

The fact that the people the run for government are quite possibly the ones that should NEVER be elected, speaks volumes.
    Who was it that said that "no man that wins an election, deserves to" ?
    Your issues with Harper are irrelevant.
    Need I mention Mulroney and Chretian, both Lawyers and both horrific ( Chretian perhaps less so, but oh my the corruption).
    Mulroney failed the bar twice and was recruited by the cons in HIS freshman year. my issues with Harper? Where did you read that into it? Harper is a leash holder. That's obvious and has nothing to do with my perception and everything to do with how he runs his cabinet and government.

The disconnect between the typical person in federal or provincial government ) elected official, although employees seem to also be in a lad of their own), is stunning. I know I have seen it up close and personal AND officially.

Somewhere along the lines politician forgot they are first and foremost CIVIL SERVANTS, they work for US, not the other way around.
    People function on the primary rule of self interest. No matter who they are.
    Kung Fu is good for you.