Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Define KF, as realistic modern martial art

O = hippie....NOT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subitai View Post
    But not to be mistaken for a hippie, I'm always ready at the drop of a hat to throw down with anyone who steps in my face.
    ROFLMAO. Seriously, bro, that quote made my Monday.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ROFLMAO. Seriously, bro, that quote made my Monday.
    Ok, in hindsite I realize that someone like you would know vastly more about what are TRUE hippies and whom are not.

....Since in addition to arresting hundreds of them you probably also partied with Triple that number!!!

Hahahahaha,
    "O"
    http://cykwoon.freewebspace.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Subitai

"O"..."Some people believe that you need to make another human being tap out to be a valid art. But I am constantly reminding them that I only have to defend myself and keep you from hurting me in order to Win."
    "O"..."The Hung Style practiced solely in methods of Antiquity would ultimately only be useful versus Similar skill sets"

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    Relativity is how.

Beating up a drunk bum vs squaring off against a well trained, martial athlete with at least 8 to 10 years devoted to beating your a$$.

Also, relative size.

A self-made famous internal master had made a career posting about his tough ghetto thug life, tons of video of Kung Fu wizardry against students drilling... offered to fight a similar sized MMAer. Not interested anymore.

You become better by competing. It is this way in all things (gold, surfing, business, war).... you become the best by beating the best, not by talking about it. There's tons of bums drinking beer last night watching the Super Bawl talking about their high school glory days. The best guys are on the field.... they always are.
    Are you referring to Black Taoist? If I'm not mistaken a couple of years back he had invited you (the bulldog on a leash) to visit him and immediately you went kitty kitty.....have visited him since then? If you have not then common sense would dictate that you should rather keep quiet instead of being the hypocrit you are........just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Gru Bianca View Post
    Are you referring to Black Taoist? If I'm not mistaken a couple of years back he had invited you (the bulldog on a leash) to visit him and immediately you went kitty kitty.....have visited him since then? If you have not then common sense would dictate that you should rather keep quiet instead of being the hypocrit you are........just saying
    Did Black Taoist challenge folks below his weight class and then duck an MMAer? Is that what you're asking me?

As far as my personal experience with him there was some drama with a student of his that also trained with my old teacher. This student caused problems with the "he said" "she said."

Black Taoist did pay a visit during the day to my master.... who was 65 years old at the time (very brave).

At the time I was a member of a school and could not speak or act freely.... I'm off the leash today.

Do you represent Mr. Taoist? Are you his manager? Is Mr. Taoist interested in some sanctioned activity?

I have never heard the word "sanctioned" so much in my entire life. It's getting old.

I mean I do understand your caution about talking crap to someone without a ref handy to keep you from serious injury.

Busting your chops Ray.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Did Black Taoist challenge folks below his weight class and then duck an MMAer? Is that what you're asking me?

As far as my personal experience with him there was some drama with a student of his that also trained with my old teacher. This student caused problems with the "he said" "she said."

Black Taoist did pay a visit during the day to my master.... who was 65 years old at the time (very brave).

At the time I was a member of a school and could not speak or act freely.... I'm off the leash today.

Do you represent Mr. Taoist? Are you his manager? Is Mr. Taoist interested in some sanctioned activity?
    I'm a nobody just someone noticing your incongruencies and your hypocrisy, that's all

If I'm not mistaken, some of that was getting kicked off around the time of the Wong Fei Hung Tournament in New Jersey circa 2002~2003.
    A lot of us were at that event:
    Me, O, TenTigers, BT, maoshan, meltdawn, and a bunch of others.
    small world.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    I have never heard the word "sanctioned" so much in my entire life. It's getting old.
    p
    Well, we can take the word of the sifu's who have students schooling MMAers away at college, the teachers who have bounced, been stabbed, etc..... or we can rely on irrefutable facts such as listed fighters, their records and how they won or lost.

You can have a 6'9" man challenge 5'4" 65 year old..... or you can go square off with equally sized men eager to fight.

Its like anything else. If you think you're good at golf, tennis, surfing, baseball..... you go compete in sanctioned events. You get bored of abusing regulars. You push your level.

Don't make fun of it. If it was easy you'd have done it. One of you would go do it to shut me up.

Blog Entries
    Well, we can take the word of the sifu's who have students schooling MMAers away at college, the teachers who have bounced, been stabbed, etc..... or we can rely on irrefutable facts such as listed fighters, their records and how they won or lost.
    regardless......no matter what anyone does, RAY PINA IS NOT A CHAMPION .....ANYWHERE. SO WHY SHOULD ANYONE LISTEN TO A NON CHAMPION?

One of you would go do it to shut me up.
    no amount of CLEAR CUT evidence would ever get acknowledged by your dense as$ I can pretty much tell you, YOU WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE BE A UFC STAR.......HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 02-07-2012 at 11:15 AM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    regardless......no matter what anyone does, RAY PINA IS NOT A CHAMPION .....ANYWHERE. SO WHY SHOULD ANYONE LISTEN TO A NON CHAMPION?
    Because what he says make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Orchid View Post
    Because what he says make sense.
    correction, a good portion of what he says makes sense, yes. but also the silly ness of the tunnel vision exists.

regardless of what any of you think, there are cma practitioners competing, and yes winning, in pro and amature mma.

and that is a simple fact, no ammount of masturbation will change that.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I'm so confused. Did this blacktaoist guy actually challenge Ray's teacher or not? And if he did what ended up happening?

Ray is one heck of a copy and paste artist, I think I have seen the same thing from him in almost every post made today

Ah well...

Blog Entries
    Ray is one heck of a copy and paste artist, I think I have seen the same thing from him in almost every post made today

Ah well...
    I think he's like some gung fu hating computer virus or something. but you're right, he FOREVER repeats himself and continuously overlooks any proof people give him. no matter what, he'll try and twist the truth to keep playing his broken record.

I think he might be related to Charlie Zelenoff or something. I think it might be best to just completely ignore him altogether. regardless of how many times he will post the SOS he always does. there is no sense in trying to converse with him. At all.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 02-07-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Kind of like rainman, maybe he's good at counting cards or numbers or something. "kungfu is dead, kung fu is dead, kung fu is dead, yeah, kung fu is dead.............."