Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A MMA fighter would fall the fak off!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    He's not my anything.
    He's a coach, one who explained in great detail how his fight strategies that he passes on to his fighters are influenced and guided by TCMA..
    His fight strategies?..... based off of what fighting experience?

He outsourced a BJJ expert and teaches kick boxing to his fighters. Which is great. And smart. And why his guys win

They're not doing this, which is traditional Kung Fu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Z8Gpq-RUY

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    What makes Kung Fu unique? The trapping? The sticking? The short power? One inch punch? Animal techniques?
    For me, it's the strategies (gate theory, center line theory, 6 harmonies for generating power), parrying (a lot of boxing coaches don't teach it anymore), northern style kicking, throws as counters to attacks, and the blending of ti, da, and shuai (punch, kick, throw) in combinations. I said before, most of my throws off of kick catches come from kung fu - muay thai has some of them, but tcma takes it to another level.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

I've been ignoring him so he will speak up.
    Though he probably deserves better - back in the day he offered to share his womenz.
    Were I bawang, I would sing songs of his greatness.
    Me? I'm a nobody who runs a nobody school full of fighters no one has ever heard of. According to DJ, I haven't even had a modicum of success.

We just happen to own these...
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

His fight strategies?..... based off of what fighting experience?
    What fight experience did Cus D'amato have?
    Cus invented the peek-a-boo boxing style and produced hall of fame champions & trainers.

To his credit Ross got up there and tried.
    The guy he went up against in his first fight was a bigger name than either of us fought and he survived longer than I did in my first fight.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Me? I'm a nobody who runs a nobody school full of fighters no one has ever heard of. According to DJ, I haven't even had a modicum of success.

We just happen to own these...
    So you're saying that cma instills in you a desire to accessorize with flashy belts?
    How is that related to fighting?

So you're saying that cma instills in you a desire to accessorize with flashy belts?
    When you wear one of those belts to an after-fight party, you have to fight the womenz off with a stick. That's how.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Because when you engage in round after round against a vicious opponent who wants to win every bit as much as you... "atta boy" just doesn't cut it as a reward for victory...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Mk holds a grudge! Sits and stews in it!

right on man. seriously, you should shout at me "you take that back!!" or something.
    lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Didn't see the video.

Please list the name of the fighter. The state and venue he fought in.
    Hahahahahahaha you are really funny, I've posted in well, more then 3 different thread and you haven't seen it? Hahahaha sorry, now I'm tired if you want you go and search for it yourself, YouTube Hop Far MMA and see if u can finally find it. By the way things are going I doubt you will