Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Qin Na Submission

Hybrid View

Chinese Qin Na Submission

Sorry to drag this dead, rotting, lifeless corpse of a horse back into the light of day....BUT I thought some of you who may not have seen a few of these photos might like the interesting tid bit i found on the art of war site. Not sure if this has been posted here, but it is interesting. for the practitioners of shuai jiao here, are these images shown similar to the practice you have, or do you not practice these types of submissions in your shuai jiao ?? if not, here is the disconnect?

http://www.artofwarfc.cn/?q=node/276

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Sorry, that's not Chin na. Cleary it's BJJ. You TCMA guys need to stop claiming everything as TCMA when it's not.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, that's not Chin na. Cleary it's BJJ. You TCMA guys need to stop claiming everything as TCMA when it's not.
    if it was not used effectively in RAY PINA SANCTIONED fights its nothing more than pajama wearin lion dancing form performers. i thought you knew.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

you guys are silly.

im hoping a few of the posters here that specialize in shuai jiao to comment.

ive always been interested in shuai jiao, unfortunately its not available in my area. these pictures support the claim of shuai jiao and judo being very similar practices. the throwing aside, in such that judo does work on submissions like these.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    you guys are silly.

im hoping a few of the posters here that specialize in shuai jiao to comment.

ive always been interested in shuai jiao, unfortunately its not available in my area. these pictures support the claim of shuai jiao and judo being very similar practices. the throwing aside, in such that judo does work on submissions like these.
    there are al lot shuaijiao videos out there you could get. even on youtube.

if you separate the techniques according to upper body & lower body techniques, it should make learning easier.

"As a result, full contact Chinese martial arts suffered heavily as a result of the exodus of skilled instructors and practitioners."

So the guys that knew how to fight took their knowledge to the rest of the world, like maybe Brasil? The US?
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    "As a result, full contact Chinese martial arts suffered heavily as a result of the exodus of skilled instructors and practitioners."

So the guys that knew how to fight took their knowledge to the rest of the world, like maybe Brasil? The US?
    say it aint so!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    I think most BJJ guys would be somewhat embarrassed to call that stuff theirs.

Chinese Qin Na Submission

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    If they were japanese people , then why are ' nt they wearing gis then ? Believe it or not BJJ was long time ago influenced by Chin Na . TCMA people don ' t need to claim it ' s all in the history of TCMA . That ' s why in all TCMA systems theres' always some sort of joint breaking or locking techniques , and submission techniques too .

Quote Originally Posted by lance View Post
    If they were japanese people , then why are ' nt they wearing gis then ? Believe it or not BJJ was long time ago influenced by Chin Na . TCMA people don ' t need to claim it ' s all in the history of TCMA . That ' s why in all TCMA systems theres' always some sort of joint breaking or locking techniques , and submission techniques too .
    oh boy here we go

At the dawn of time, Royce Gracie subdued a dragon with a RNC...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I thought it was jesus not a dragon.....hummm guess my history is a bit off.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post

words and letters.

...and promptly got stomped on by evil donkeys because he forgot about multiple attackers

BWAHAHAHA!
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Incorrect statement!
    It should have been ".. Gracie subdued the dragons at the RNC dragon convention (all of them).
    RNC =Republican National Committee)