Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: When are we going to stop this?

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    Kung Fu is on the uprise
    On the uprise?

What in God's name would lead you to believe that Kung Fu is on the uprise?

You're probably the last generation interested in Kung Fu except for quasi ****sexual kids that will be attracted to Wushu instead of gymnastics. Healthy boys today understand the difference between MMA and make believe.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Ignorance is one of our worse sins.
    I was never that biased about BJJ, I was a shodan in Judo when it "came around" officially ( I had seen it and read about it a decade before).
    But until I did it I never truly understood the whole different level that BJJ is on in terms of ground work.
    The biggest issue is and always will be the ignorance of those spewing the TCMA VA MMA view or the TCMA VS Sportcombat systems view.
    As a person that has done both I see all the benefits of BOTH and disregard all the cons of both.
    Would be nice if everyone did the same...
    nah, I don't even care anymore.
    I'm sick and tired of hearing all the posturing, the whining, the bullsh1t.
    I just train.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    On the uprise?

You're probably the last generation interested in Kung Fu except for quasi ****sexual kids that will be attracted to Wushu instead of gymnastics. Healthy boys today understand the difference between MMA and make believe.
    hmm..you obviously don't own a school, nor do you have your finger on the pulse of the Martial Arts industry. My enrollment is up from last year and continuing to grow.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

I think the people that "get it" get it.
    I just continue to train anyway as well.

But I have no room in my heart for negative vibes. they are indeed exhausting and tiresome.

so...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    nah, I don't even care anymore.
    I'm sick and tired of hearing all the posturing, the whining, the bullsh1t.
    I just train.
    Yep, I feel you my brother.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I think the people that "get it" get it.
    I just continue to train anyway as well.

But I have no room in my heart for negative vibes. they are indeed exhausting and tiresome.

so...
    yeppers like peppers!
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

I like broccoli.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get to the Hollywood sign, I'm lost

I knew it.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jan...-head-20120119

On the uprise?

If "healthy boys" understand the dfference, then what does that say about you? I see you still have an attraction to fantasy land since you try to have your voice heard hear instead of moving on to better your BJJ. hahahahahahaha. SUCKER!!!!!

If you owned a school, had a student, or really knew anything of worth about KONG FOO or truly had your finger on the pulse of it, you'd know whats really happening in the KONG FOO world. But since you are a moron and straight up CLUELESS you are too blind with hatred over what KONG FOO didn't do for you your rants are nothing more than the blabberings of a quasi h0mosexual such as yourself.

HUMOR, your moronic rants have turned into material for comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    On the uprise?

why are you here? like seriously...wth are you doing here? this is a kung fu forum...you got issues with it go somewhere else...you're a joke to me...if you are into sports fighting then go to an mma forum,or the mma section of this forum and get into a circle jerk with the rest of the bashers...

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    why are you here? like seriously...wth are you doing here? this is a kung fu forum...you got issues with it go somewhere else...you're a joke to me...if you are into sports fighting then go to an mma forum,or the mma section of this forum and get into a circle jerk with the rest of the bashers...
    No worries. He's gone.
    After some thought and regard, that was that.

Or in other words, he won't reply, so there's no point in posting in his general direction.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Did he need to be removed? Granted he was a bit obtuse, but was it really in an inflamatory way? I just accepted him as someone who questioned methods and tried to make others see some deficiencies in how certain things are trained. Granted i didn't follow every thread in it's fullest so i may have missed a lot, but it was nothing more than questioning things. Reminds me of my kids who always ask 'why'. Makes you think sometimes and other times makes you say, 'because'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    Did he need to be removed? Granted he was a bit obtuse, but was it really in an inflamatory way? I just accepted him as someone who questioned methods and tried to make others see some deficiencies in how certain things are trained. Granted i didn't follow every thread in it's fullest so i may have missed a lot, but it was nothing more than questioning things. Reminds me of my kids who always ask 'why'. Makes you think sometimes and other times makes you say, 'because'.
    Considering he made remarks comparing TCMA folks to ****sexuals... I'd say it was overdue, if anything.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    He was persistent in his belligerence and was more about bashing than offering a different view.

There's plenty of guys here who do mma type stuff that couldn't agree less with the guy's tack and who bring a whole lot more to the table in regards to what's what.

He generated a lot of negativity as opposed to constructive discussion about training.

So, all his accounts are banned as of today.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Where is the like button?

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Spare us the pariah act.

Nothing you say is original or as lofty as you think. Every single one of your salient points has already been discussed ad nauseum and anyone here who trains for real even a little bit is already of conscious of it.

You're like a constant repeat of the same three posts from a sub-literate bullshido thread from 2003.

Is that really all it takes to glorify your own ego? Regurgitate a few unsophisticated arguments that people worked out a decade ago and all of the sudden you're Thomas Jefferson.
    I'd love to see someone bashing traditional gung fu who actually has some skill
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up