Thread: TCMA VS MMA question

TCMA VS MMA question

So, I never managed to plant my Tulip Bulbs last fall. However it has been an unusually warm winter, and the ground (MMA reference) is still soft(Tai Chi Reference). Can I plant (Shuai Jiao reference) my flowers( Wushu reference) now? or is it too late?

If I put some effort and work (Kung Fu reference) in now, will I have a Real (Sport fighting reference) tulip garden in the summer?

Your thoughts?

Are you cross breeding (training) to get the best of all varieties?
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

You sow what you plant.

Train like you fight.

Fight like you train.

want tulip then plant tulip

want jasmine tea then plant jasmine tea.

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    You sow what you plant.

Train like you fight.

Fight like you train.

want tulip then plant tulip

want jasmine tea then plant jasmine tea.

Want money plant money?

Don't you live in apartment (closed off place) with only concrete (immovable)?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    So, I never managed to plant my Tulip Bulbs last fall. However it has been an unusually warm winter, and the ground (MMA reference) is still soft(Tai Chi Reference). Can I plant (Shuai Jiao reference) my flowers( Wushu reference) now? or is it too late?

If I put some effort and work (Kung Fu reference) in now, will I have a Real (Sport fighting reference) tulip garden in the summer?

Your thoughts?
    Well, probably no. Depends on where you live really. ( lineages reference) Tulips are cool weather plants. ( another Lineage reference.) I would not expose them to the elements too early. Such as raking away leaf cover and such. Wait until after any chance of snow, but frost is not a danger so much. (Reference to technique) they should do just fine. but will be done long before summer arrives. Again, depending upon lineages more than conditions.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Well, probably no. Depends on where you live really. ( lineages reference) Tulips are cool weather plants. ( another Lineage reference.) I would not expose them to the elements too early. Such as raking away leaf cover and such. Wait until after any chance of snow, but frost is not a danger so much. (Reference to technique) they should do just fine. but will be done long before summer arrives. Again, depending upon lineages more than conditions.
    Well, I am not so much concerned about Frost (Bullshido reference) because you are supposed to plant them in the fall (Judo reference). I used to date a girl who had the most beautiful Tulips (Ninjette reference) and she always planted in the fall so the bulbs would be in through the whole winter. That way they would have good rooting (Tai Chi reference)

Blog Entries
    If MMA had one of these they could plant some tulips too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEZ_a92ClOU
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Fragrant plants (sharing ideas reference) are a good idea to help cover the compost pile stench (main forum reference).

Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

When your garden is finished, can I stop buy for a short visit to just get some free flowers (just for the shirt reference) ?

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

And don't forget to post pics of those Tulips (hot chicks reference).

I also plant two lip bulbs in the fall. In fact, I plant everything in the fall so that it can be stable with a good foundation come spring. No chicks envolved here, just style and lineage I guess. My front yard is just before erupting into a violent aray of color, two lip gung fu reference I guess. But they will be long gone by April, until next springs semenar.
    Jackie Lee

You guys are Awesome!! (MMA Fan boy reference)

LOL!! (KFM @ Bullshido reference)

in my garden (collection of MA methods)

there is tulip (non CMA) very pure.

there is also orchid (CMA) very pure.

there is also mixed or hybrid orchid (CMA styles mixed).

I start my kick with tan tui

I start my throw with shuai jiao.

there are mixed styles of mangolian and moslem throws. It is called beijing shuai jiao.

My garden has many pure breed and mixed breed.

It takes time (kung fu) to attend (cultivate, training) to them.

what is in your garden?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJWHKOMoI_4

we are going to a flower fair (san shou, kuoshu, lei tai etc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9IrnFmc8WE

are you ready?

etes-vous prets?

Plant ganja, go rasta
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up