Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Qigong FAIL

Wang Di Cong

An ex-DJ? Ironic as I just posted this: Laidback Luke on the Kung Fu of EDM

Elderly woman on wheelchair pays ex-DJ $130,000 for “qigong” session; harasses him after seeing no improvement after one year
    March 20, 2018

A 76-year-old woman has apparently resorted to harassing a man after she paid him $130,000 over a year for “qigong” sessions that did not help improve her her injured knee as she thought it would.

The woman, Madam Xu, shared with the Chinese daily that she had been forced to rely on a wheelchair to move around after a fall in December 2015 caused her to fracture her left knee. She sought the help of Mr Wang Di Cong – an ex-DJ – after she heard that he offers ‘qigong’ rehabilitation services:

“I heard from others that Mr Wang knows ‘qigong’ and has been providing rehabilitation services for people after quitting his job as a DJ. I thought that he always had a good reputation and sounded quite formidable with his skills so I asked a friend to refer him to his services in May 2016.”
    Madam Xu began to visit Mr Wang’s condominium apartment for a two-hour session daily, She paid him $4600 per week. She told reporters:
    “I asked him how long would it take for me to be able to walk again, but he wouldn’t give me a definite date.
    “After more than one year and $130,000 spent on the sessions, there was no visible improvement, so I decided to stop the sessions. I have turned to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) instead.”
    Mr Wang, however, has claimed that Madam Xu has been harassing him and that he has received more than 2000 SMS messages from her cursing him and his family in just three months, prompting him to call the police five times so far.

Mr Wang claims that he had repeatedly stressed to his ex-client that he would only be able to help her strengthen her body and asserted that he never once promised her that she would be able to walk again:

“I help to guide my patients and train their mind and body. I taught Madam Xu some hand and leg stretching exercises. I also supported her as she walked around the parameters of the swimming pool.
    “She has shown improvements over the year, and has recovered to the point that she is now able to walk with assistance.”
    Mr Wang shared that his former client only stopped attending sessions last December after a sudden falling out. He told reporters that although he first tried to explain himself, he had to involve the police after she began bringing his family into the matter with her defamatory messages.

“She sent me more than 2000 SMS messages to me within three months. If she was just cursing me, I would have been able to put up with it.
    “However, she started bringing my family into the picture and scolding them as well. I could not tolerate it anymore. I also fear for the safety of my family and have called the police five times regarding this.”
    Mr Wang added that he will consider taking legal action if Madam Xu continues to harass his family.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

sow and you will reap

Though I may not have learnt much from my previous teachers/masters but the best qigong master heals first (without payment) then based on the degree of healing, if applicable, he then gets paid accordingly!
    how 'bout dat as an excellent neo-Daoist healing strategy.