Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Malaysian Kung Fu Practice

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Really?
    Where are your facts?
    You have not submitted a single fact.

I have stated clearly my opinion and it was drawn from direct observation and my personal relationships with Chinese Malaysians.

You have no facts, you offered nothing.
    It's easy to bleat and panic like a goat and say things. Which is what you've done.
    You Mas Judt have offered nothing but trying to be contrary with me and now you make loose accusations and bleat?

So, by all means, seeing as you are the one aching for an argument, you go ahead and show me some of the good stuff that will put me on my arse from Malaysia.
    what a piece of work you are! lol

I still haven't seen anything from you but pulling a crap attitude aimed at me and then defending your crappy attitude with more crap that you have provided zero facts about or for.

So, what say you? You got some factual malay deadly? street or otherwise?

meh.
    Let me get this straight, you are saying you don't like Maylay's indigenous martial arts, but you are ok with the lines of Chinese Kung Fu practiced there? or do you think their Chinese stuff sux too?

Really?
    Where are your facts?
    You have not submitted a single fact.

I have stated clearly my opinion and it was drawn from direct observation and my personal relationships with Chinese Malaysians.

You have no facts, you offered nothing.
    It's easy to bleat and panic like a goat and say things. Which is what you've done.
    You Mas Judt have offered nothing but trying to be contrary with me and now you make loose accusations and bleat?

So, by all means, seeing as you are the one aching for an argument, you go ahead and show me some of the good stuff that will put me on my arse from Malaysia.
    what a piece of work you are! lol

I still haven't seen anything from you but pulling a crap attitude aimed at me and then defending your crappy attitude with more crap that you have provided zero facts about or for.

So, what say you? You got some factual malay deadly? street or otherwise?

meh.

David, in the world of science, what you are engaging in here is called 'magical thinking'. Or at best anecdotal. Whereas I can supply a near endless stream of examples supporting everything I have said. While I still wait for you to provide one single argument beyond 'I said it is true, therefore it is, and how dare you question me.'

I don't think it is too much to ask you to substantiate your views. Show us how you are qualified to say an entire country has nothing to offer. Explain why THAT might be the case. You made the statement. Now prove it without resort to childishness or more anecdotal or unsupported claims.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Please try to refrain from projecting what you think onto what I think.

My statement was simple, my opinion is the same, I have my reasons and you haven't swayed me into any different POV with your position which basically offers nothing but your own anecdotal pov.

Your direct experience is no more valid than mine.

I have no idea why you turn this into a crab fest about me.
    But I still don't think much of Malaysian Silat or it's indigenous arts which are highly ritualized magic dances that have little if any martial value.

Kung Fu is a different thing and depending on the teacher it can or doesn't have merit. That is not Malay, it's chinese in origin.

so you go ahead and get all comfy on that high horse of yours. Careful you don't fall off.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Please try to refrain from projecting what you think onto what I think.

My statement was simple, my opinion is the same, I have my reasons and you haven't swayed me into any different POV with your position which basically offers nothing but your own anecdotal pov.

Your direct experience is no more valid than mine.

I have no idea why you turn this into a crab fest about me.
    But I still don't think much of Malaysian Silat or it's indigenous arts which are highly ritualized magic dances that have little if any martial value.

Kung Fu is a different thing and depending on the teacher it can or doesn't have merit. That is not Malay, it's chinese in origin.

so you go ahead and get all comfy on that high horse of yours. Careful you don't fall off.
    ROFL. I have to admit, the entertainment value is pretty good here on KFM.
    www.kungnation.com

What is it with you guys?
    This is sounding like the WC forum!
    David has an opinion, you don't have to agree with it, just like he doesn't has to agree with yours and guess what?
    That's ok.
    In Davids experience Mayasia has very little to offer MA wise and in the opinions of others, it does.
    That's ok.
    Some people feel that AIkido has nothing to offer and others do, that's ok.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    What is it with you guys?
    This is sounding like the WC forum!
    David has an opinion, you don't have to agree with it, just like he doesn't has to agree with yours and guess what?
    That's ok.
    In Davids experience Mayasia has very little to offer MA wise and in the opinions of others, it does.
    That's ok.
    Some people feel that AIkido has nothing to offer and others do, that's ok.
    Geez, what are you? A moderator or something?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yeah, come on David, let's get'em!
    www.kungnation.com

*runs for fog covered bridge with sword drawn and war cry howling*
    Kung Fu is good for you.

you guys are funny
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.