Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Sellers Wing Chun Kung Fu

I love the WC forums. Don't know the first thing about WC, but man... it's like reading the tabloids here!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

However, your recommendation for the moderators to remove this thread due to any impending "legal malestrom" is vastly out of line.
    I don't see why. I was suggesting the moderators may want to consider their own position as they are hosting your potentially defamatory material.

If you have further concerns on this line please take them up directly with the moderators so that the thread can contain pertinent information to the topic only. Thank you.
    As I said, my concerns were addressed to the moderators. I guess you also need to consider the morality of potentially exposing them and the forum to legal challenges. I suggest the legal implications of your posts to the forum are TOTALLY relevant to the topic and, peripherally at least, concern all forum members.

this thread is not concerned with the contents of the article that was linked or the circumstances surrounding his death.
    You don't "own" the thread, and are not a forum moderator. You mentioned the guy's instructor, you've got to expect people to wonder who TF he is, search, and find that article. You start something, don't bleat if stuff comes up that doesn't fit your agenda.

Thank you.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Anerlich is 100% correct.

A post of this type is unnecessary, potentially damaging to all concerned and displays questionable morals.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way