So you live in a bad neighbourhood, don’t have street skills or street smarts, and decided learning wing chun would be a good idea and a way to level the playing field….well that certainly proves your level of smarts that’s for sure

And by the way some of the MMA crowd I know would make your street thugs look like angles… I know one instructor who survived an assassination attempt which involved multiple knifes…..and some of those guys were never seen again…..another known for having guns laying around his house just in case (has since found god and calmed down a bit)
And why why why is it always the MMA guy in these hypothetical situations who is alone, and for some unknown reason decides to forgo his striking and clinch drills and take it to to ground and get stomped on (the throwing high kicks and getting taken down one is new to m…and shows how special you are) …most MMA guys I know have well friends who also do combat sports and who they normally hang withand have the aggression and willingness to do real damage to anyone, and the conditioning and ability to do this, with or without makeshift weapons…..