Thread: WC techniques in Sparring

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jesper View Post
    think what yoshi is getting at is that fighting in a cage is a whole different ballgame then fighting someone you know will kill you if you loose. its not a matter of if you have the right technics or not.
    yes, he is. thanks for pointing it out, jesper.

haha using your ghetto card again Yoshi?..sigh.. ok lets try it again. Just because you are raised in a low income community doesnt make you tough or a good fighter. You yourself admit that you took martial arts so you can obtain said skill. Just because you may know some people who are jail and others who are "bare handed murderers" doesnt make you a bad man by association.

Chadderz has a point. Do you think you are a better fighter now with the "martial arts knowledge" that you have obtained? If yes then how can you say someone who is untrained but "seasoned" can handle a person who has been training and sparring for years and has been "seasoned" in competition. Do you really think thugs are the only people who know the "ultra secret street fighting techniques" of hair pulling, nut kicking, biting and eye poking? I believe the term is self preservation and you would be amazed at what people are willing to do to go back home to their family.

The type of violence you allude to with all the bricks, bottles, rolling 10 deep and being strapped is pretty stupid to mention in a martial arts forum. Name me one martial arts you think that can handle the situations that you describe? Let me guess, if someone squeezes an AK at you, you would angle out then taan da the bullet? from the outside gate of course.

How can you talk about knowing all these bad men and doing all this dirt then post a clip of people with little to no skill wrasslin? they were using headlocks just to hold on FFS

Anyways Yoshi, for a bad man from the hood you sure do post alot. Shouldnt you be huggin the block flipping birds or something? I'm just sayin.