Thread: Where'd the golden leopard thread go?

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Where'd the golden leopard thread go?

I was wanting to get some info on the rushing leopard fist.

It was deleted by the person who started it.

In the future, please feel free to start a thread with a question if you like.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It was deleted by the person who started it.

In the future, please feel free to start a thread with a question if you like.
    Why? Was one not enough?

golden leopard form

I felt like I should have got more info on the form I was thinking of before starting the thread. I have contacted the master I think who taught my sifu the form and am just waiting on a reply to post it again. Otherwise I apologize for deleting the thread. I'm glad to see interest in Leopard since we don't cover it much in the forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shaolin_allan View Post
    I felt like I should have got more info on the form I was thinking of before starting the thread. I have contacted the master I think who taught my sifu the form and am just waiting on a reply to post it again. Otherwise I apologize for deleting the thread. I'm glad to see interest in Leopard since we don't cover it much in the forum.
    The reason I brought it up was because we have a 4 form golden leopard style in our system. I was just curious if they might be similar? You know where I might find some video footage?

Answer...

they are the four forms from the Shaolin encyclopedia. No videos that I know of ,outside of Shaolin Do circles.