Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 London Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I sense a disturbance in my pants....
    and more volleyball...

Alright, alright. Time for a quick turn

This should probably go on our FoF thread, but I'm going to be topical. Olympic Fever Baby!!!

Panda-Monium Takes Over London

Tai Chi Pandas Descend on London

Jul. 4, 2012 - Dozens of tai chi performing pandas descended on London's Trafalgar Square Wednesday to mark Panda Awareness Week. (AP)
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Check out this Aussie Hottie

The music is lame but the things we do for women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=tMgmYutL9W0#!
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    The music is lame but the things we do for women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=tMgmYutL9W0#!
    WOW!!!!

I'm a fan!!!! Michelle Jenneke is my new favorite!

I know right?? I was wow'd too...what a fantastic bod and great fun personality.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

I know right?? I was wow'd too...what a fantastic bod and great fun personality.
    Well when you're that much better than the competition it's easy to have fun. She flies. I was impressed both by her amazing looks and how freak'n fast she is.

Just for the record, she's 19...yeah she looked very smooth in those hurtles.

Just for the record, she's 19...yeah she looked very smooth in those hurtles.
    whew - legal.

Another turn

From our old friends at the Kung Fu Saloon (now with three branches!)
    Kung Fu Summer Games

Lets the Games Begin! Starting Saturday July 28th, Kung Fu Saloon will be holding their very own version of the Summer Olympics, The Kung Fu Summer Games benefiting the Special Olympics of Texas.

The Kung Fu Summer Games will take place every Saturday during the Olympics. Sign Up starts at 2pm and the games start at 3pm.

Saturday July 28th:
    Giant 4 Square
    Street Fighter

Saturday August 4th
    Blind Folded Jenga
    Ping Pong

Saturday August 11th
    Skee Ball
    Foosball

WInners of each game will walk away with a very special Kung Fu Medal and some other great prizes from Kung Fu and our sponsors Do512.

Games spaces will be limited, so be sure to show up early!

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Interesting that they would use nunchucks in their flyer...a famous 'kung fu' weapon...all because of Bruce Lee.

i never watch olympics. i think its stupid. ill only start watching when they reintroduce pankration.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

That's their logo

It's all about the nunchuks.

Meanwhile, check this out:
    Jackie Chan launches China Olympic song
    (CNTV)
    12:27, July 24, 2012

Jackie Chan attends press conference for the Olympic Theme song 'Beijing Bless You' on July 22, 2012 in Beijing, China.

International film star Jackie Chan was at his playful and patriotic best on Saturday in Beijing, as he helped launch China's official Olympic song "Best Wishes From Beijing." It's a follow up to "Beijing Welcomes You", the theme song for the 2008 summer Olympic games.

"Best Wishes From Beijing" features more than 100 singers and movie stars from Hong Kong, Taiwan and the mainland, including actress Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li and pianist Lang Lang.

Stars appear at iconic landmarks around Beijing in the music video, from old hutong alleyways to the grand and ancient Forbidden City.

Jackie Chan said celebs were desperate to get their chance to play a part in the song.

Chan said, "Friendship, peace , unity and harmony? Our world today needs harmony. Not only in China, but the whole world needs it."

One star in attendance was former Miss World China model Zhang Zilin.

Zhang said, "We feel so proud for Beijing from the first "Beijing Welcomes You" song to today. We hope that Beijing can continue to improve and we wish good luck to the Chinese athletes competing in London."

The London Olympics begins on July 27th in Stratford in East London
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i never watch olympics. i think its stupid. ill only start watching when they reintroduce pankration.
    Look, you couldn't even recognized fully clothed pankration and secondly don't be bitter cuz Canada never medals. USA! USA!! USA!!!

Look, you couldn't even recognized fully clothed pankration and secondly don't be bitter cuz Canada never medals. USA! USA!! USA!!!
    its not real pankration unless its nude and to the death.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    its not real pankration unless its nude and to the death.
    LOL true enough That's why I'm undefeated in three states.