Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favorite Kung fu weapon

Question favorite weapon?

What is do you think the coolest, best, funnest, most aplicable, etc. weapons are?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Manriki Gusari.

And, even though I don't have any clue on how to use them, hook swords.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

I have no idea in how to use one, but a F 18 Hornet or possibly a Harrier Jump Jet.

favorite weapon

my wang!!

seriously

my palms

peace
    travis
    Travis

structure in motion

Xingyi needles.

But I love straight swords and broadswords, too
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

JWT

Hook Swords are cool, The head instructor at out school is really good with them. It is sort of his specialty. Mabey one day I can convience him to teach me something.

Yeah, they just look cool. I mean, if I was in old China, and some dude pulls out these two sharp things with edges everywhere and a big hook on each end, I think I'd turned my donkey around and head up another trail.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Not sure how to use it yet, but this new rail gun pistol with infrared/gamma ray scope I got for Christmas seems pretty neato.

Katana and the pole. I still prefer my hands though, not quite there with the weapons yet, but learning.

AKA Bak Mei. CHanged my handle.

Katana. I know it's not kung fu-ish, but it's just a downright superior weapon

my favorite internal forms are practiced with the straight sword.
    I also love the double broadswords of JowGa fame, the double daggers and the horse bench.

Most Japanese curved swords (Katana, NoDachi, Wakizashi, etc)
    Kusari-Fundo
    Naginata
    Twin Hook Swords
    Butterfly swords
    San Jie Gun (3 section staff)

There is one weapon, can't recall the name, it looks similar to the Kusari Gama, but has an extra spike at the top, along with the spike on the side.
    I have a signature.

KungFuGuy, I;m 100% donw with Chinatown, but when it comes to an edged weapon, I see nothing superior to the Katana.

I use two handed internal chinese weapons though. The way the Japanese raise the katana over their heads (kendo bashing ontop of helmet) is quite dangerous ... for them.

Simply raise your blade underneath their pick up and how can they come down?

Great craftsmanship though. I'm hoping to come acrossn an old lady's guarage sale and see the sword her husband brought back from the war. Only way I could afford the blade that I want.

For now kris will have to do. I have a broad sword of theirs, any word on their katana. I like a long handle so will go with the shorter blade (they have a 10 inch handle with a 29 inch blade and an 11 inch with a 26 I think). I'd rather have the leverage.

My favorite modern day weapon use would have to be
    A knife - Tanto style 7"-12" blade
    Short sticks/Escrima - single or double

My favortie overall weapons
    Katana with not to much curvature in the blade but enough to poke and slice

Butterfly swords - single and double
    Chinese Broad sword
    Tai Chi sword
    I also like different types of small and medium size axes.

Now, the ones that I acualy know how to use are the knife, Escrima sticks and Katana.

favorite weapons

I have know idea how to use it, and if i did i would knock myself out, but i would have to say the rope dart.

But your body is your best weapon.
    "The object is not to hurt someone else, but to stop them from hurting you."

"Fighting is not hitting, any fool can hit. Fighting is making the other guy miss. He misses, he gets scarred."

"Nudity and violence are what make a good movie. Violent lesbian nudity makes a great movie." - GDA

- Where's my Mook?