Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ip Man and his Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    There is a code of conduct on the wall which came from William Cheung (though as the self-appointed gatekeeper of YM tradition, Spencer, would protest, NOT FROM YIP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Wouldn't you just love that??!! ME!! Self appointed gatekeeper of Ip Man?? WTF dude?? How did you come to that conculsion?? All I have done here is start a thread to share thoughts on Ip Mans Code of Conduct

I wrote an extensive analysis of it in a thesis for my instructor level grading, which monomaniacs and the REALLY bored could probably find on the web in the unlikely event they were interested.
    Finally, we have evidence of you looking into this at some point, even if you seem to not approve of such discussions. So, quick question, was it the same as the ones I posted here??

I see you were taught 'Hung Suen' Wing Chun by Rick Spain? So just maybe you have your own lineage issues and complications to deal with? Personally, I'm not interested in any of that. I couldn't care if you practice a million different Martial Arts. I am only interested in finding people who want a similar outcome from our dialogue.

People who want unification of the Wing Chun family.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Finally, we have evidence of you looking into this at some point, even if you seem to not approve of such discussions.
    Evidence? Finally? Am I going to be subpoenaed?

So, quick question, was it the same as the ones I posted here??
    Quick answer, no.

I see you were taught 'Hung Suen' Wing Chun by Rick Spain? So just maybe you have your own lineage issues and complications to deal with?
    I have no lineage issues or complications, nothing to deal with. WTF are you on about?

Personally, I'm not interested in any of that.
    Stupid of you to bring it up then.

I couldn't care if you practice a million different Martial Arts. I am only interested in finding people who want a similar outcome from our dialogue.
    Neither fact concerns me.

People who want unification of the Wing Chun family.
    Oh, Jeez, not this family sh!t again.
    Last edited by anerlich; 03-01-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Oh, Jeez, not this family sh!t again.
    As you should know by now, that is what interests me and was one of the reasons I started a thread about Ip Mans Code Of Conduct. So if you have no more to contribute, thanks for your input.

I ask again, does anyone else here other than myself (Lee Shing family) or Joy and WingChunABQ (Ho Kam Ming Family) have this version of Ip Mans Code Of Conduct?

Ti Fei
    詠春國術