Thread: Online training class in Sin Tien Wu Chi Qigong with Sifu Chris Heintzman

Online training class in Sin Tien Wu Chi Qigong with Sifu Chris Heintzman

In March we are offering an opportunity to learn Lesson One of the little-known system known as Sin Tien Wu Chi Qigong. There will be an online instructional video, along with additional guidance and access to Sifu Heintzman for mentoring. Sifu Heintzman is the Chief Instructor under Grandmaster David Chin, the current lineage holder of Tibetan Hop Gar Kung Fu.

You can try out the class for just $.01 for 15 days to see if online training is right for you or not. That is plenty of time to determine if an online class is a good fit for you with no risk. Okay, you risk a single penny.

Please visit us online for more information and to register for the class.

Online Qigong and Tai Chi Classes
    The online portal for Qigong and Tai Chi Training

[QUOTE=discoverthefire;1160517]...under Grandmaster David Chin, the current lineage holder of Tibetan Hop Gar Kung Fu. QUOTE]

Sorry to be pedantic, but Master Chin is not "the current lineage holder." He is in the Hop Gar lineage.

Looks like a decent website for distance education. Have any of the guest instructors made complete systems available this way?
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Hey JD, I haven't been to the forum in a while and just noticed your post. Complete systems are something that will be offered in the near future. Basically students will be able to sample different styles and teachers through the featured instructor courses every month, and then certain teachers will offer the chance to join their private online study group for more in-depth study.
    The online portal for Qigong and Tai Chi Training