Hello Guys;

i need defense/counterattack advice from you guys; here's the story:

I'm a student at a Kung Fu School (for over a year); and a couple a weeks ago a new student arrived; and as usual we always welcome new students and try to help them in any way to accelerate the learning process; but in this case; this student came from a Taekwondo school and according to him; he is a black belt (Taekwondo); so anyways; we usually do sparring 2 times a week; and this guy is very good with high kicks and is kicking the shxxit out of other students, i give him a good fight but i sometimes i can't avoid his taekwondo high kicks; and the problem is that he is very arrogant and ****y with the rest of the class; and i tought that it was just me noticing that but i was right; one day i was taking a sh!t at the academy (he didn't know that i was there) and he entered the restroom with some other guy and started talking trash about other students and saying that he was the best; and i tried to ignore that but he started beating the youg and newer students and that makes me mad.

so what would be the best defense and counterattack with Taekwondo style?

Thanks