Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wing Chun Application Clip

You really are clueless aren't you. I'm not even going to bother with anything you said it's so far off in left field. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but sometimes I wish Terrance was here...
    I must admit, i do miss his passion for a debate

But, I'll repeat the following, just to give you one more chance to prove you aren't 100% full of sh!t: Since there was a court ruling with 'your cousin' killing 6 people and walking, when and where did this happen, and what is your cousins name? Shouldn't be too difficult to validate.
    Wasting your breath my friend. I actually think yosiyahu is a master troll and he is having a good laugh at everyone that bites at his ever increasingly outrageous claims and stories.

Trust me on this one, ignore him

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    I must admit, i do miss his passion for a debate

Wasting your breath my friend. I actually think yosiyahu is a master troll and he is having a good laugh at everyone that bites at his ever increasingly outrageous claims and stories.

Trust me on this one, ignore him

Well your clueless my friend. Im a god from the planet illyuwn. Located in the neter metar galaxy. Along side 12 Dimension universe. You dont know it yet, but im your master. You will bow down to me in light of my great Wing Chun Skill. I will start my own religion called:

"Chain Punch JPinAZ Face one thousand times a day"

You will be the dedicated vessel of dishonour.

You will learn of my true power soon enough and shudder before me!

Now Stand In Awe!

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    You really are clueless aren't you. I'm not even going to bother with anything you said it's so far off in left field. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but sometimes I wish Terrance was here...

But, I'll repeat the following, just to give you one more chance to prove you aren't 100% full of sh!t: Since there was a court ruling with 'your cousin' killing 6 people and walking, when and where did this happen, and what is your cousins name? Shouldn't be too difficult to validate.
    Last edited by Yoshiyahu; 03-13-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

OK, so you're just a f'k tard child playing on daddy's computer. Got it..

Thanks Dave/Wayfaring, I did check that out. Good 'ol T, way too funny!
    The "I post troll bait at my kitchen table while sitting next to a big old 55 gallon garbage can" pic was pretty funny. The rest was just sad really..

I vote: bring T back, ban Yoshi. At least Terrance never posted garbage like above. WOnder if we can get moderation on this kind of garbage?
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 03-13-2012 at 05:09 PM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Well what topics would you like to discuss?

Instead of bashing Stan, Bashing McField, or me?

What would you like to share?

Why not share what you feel about centerline?

OK, so you're just a f'k tard child playing on daddy's computer. Got it..

Thanks Dave/Wayfaring, I did check that out. Good 'ol T, way too funny!
    The "I post troll bait at my kitchen table while sitting next to a big old 55 gallon garbage can" pic was pretty funny. The rest was just sad really..

I vote: bring T back, ban Yoshi. At least Terrance never posted garbage like above. WOnder if we can get moderation on this kind of garbage?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

I don't discuss with trolls. You're now on my ignore list.
    FWIW, I feel I have offered plenty of viewpoints on this forum thru the years. It's not my problem if even the simplest of ideas goes way over your head.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

I don't discuss with trolls. You're now on my ignore list.
    FWIW, I feel I have offered plenty of viewpoints on this forum thru the years. It's not my problem if even the simplest of ideas goes way over your head.
    okay well im glad im on your ignore list...alls you do is talk trash any way buddy!