Is the Mormon Church a cult? Well let's see. What is the definition of cult?

Cult
(kŭlt)
n. 1. a. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
b. The followers of such a religion or sect.

2. A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
3. The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
4. A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.
5. a. Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
b. The object of such devotion.

6. An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

OK so under those definitions most organized religion can be considered Cults. But I personally feel that the Mormon Church is right up there on that list. I bring it up because of the whole Romney deal.
Mormons pledge themselves to their church and promise to hold Mormon values above all else, even secular. So if Romney gets in (he doesn't stand a chance, but still) who will he be the most loyal to? American Taxpayers? The Mormon Church? or the 1% he already goes to bat for day in and day out? Where are this mans priorities.

Here's my problem. If he is honest and true to his religion then he MUST hold us all to Mormon values. If he isn't honest about his faith and his church and does NOT put the Mormon Church first then who will he be loyal to? Can he be loyal to anyone is he lies to himself and his family by not obeying the Mormon Values?

Where does The Waffle stand and does he even deserve a chance after so much backpeddling and inconsistent rhetoric?

Does anyone here think StinkMitt even has a chance at winning the election?